I wrote a small fast tunnel game in TI-Basic. It should run very smoothly, and last I checked, it wasn't very buggy (though that was a week ago). Tell me how it is Smile

>>>Link<<<
_player1537 wrote:
I wrote a small fast tunnel game in TI-Basic. It should run very smoothly, and last I checked, it wasn't very buggy (though that was a week ago). Tell me how it is Smile

>>>Link<<<
Congrats! How about some screenshots and a submission to the Cemetech archives? Smile
err, wrong topic Sad
Nice! I especially like the message you get when you lose the game Razz
Lol, I forgot about that message Razz Now I know how DJ lost the game by playing this Very Happy
ok, ok, it seems to be a bit left-sided, but other than that, this is pretty a good Smile
Define left-sided please. Do you mean it seems to favor the left side for the tunnel? Set the random seed differently then
This game is pretty good for BASIC, I like how it pushes you back if you are away from the bottom and you hit a wall. Is this one of your first games, or have you made plenty others?
I've written a few using the same method. I have a falldown clone saved somewhere *calls for KermM* The falldown clone is really fast imo Smile
_player1537 wrote:
I've written a few using the same method. I have a falldown clone saved somewhere *calls for KermM* The falldown clone is really fast imo Smile

Congrats then, you get the xXEpicxXXxFailXx seal of win.
Contradictory... just like this,
_player1537 wrote:
Define left-sided please. Do you mean it seems to favor the left side for the tunnel? Set the random seed differently then

Yep, ok then, thanks player
lol thanks Razz

Here is one with Xs instead of periods Smile

>>>Link<<<
_player1537 wrote:
0x5 thanks Razz

Here is one with Xs instead of periods Smile

>>>Link<<<

I like that one better, because walls fill up more space, making it look more like a wall.

This runs insanely faster on my 84 silver then wabbitemu.
coolio, I like the X one better

Holy sh*t, I am a super expert? I surpass epicfail

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours