So far so good, I just put mario on there and downloaded a few level packs. I'm excited :]
1. hiding seems fine
2. lock + unlock seems fine
3. emu8x problems persist

ask me if I forgot to test something
Ok, so I have 4 pages of stuff on the "desktop". Everything archived. I scrolled down to the bottom page and quit DCS7. Then I went to edit a program via TI-OS, added an icon for it and entered doors. This particular program was in a folder on page one of the desktop. So when I enter doors, it is on page 4, like how I left it, I scroll up a page, fine, but I scroll up another page and it goes down back to page 4! Tried again, still did it. The only way to get to the top is using scroll-wrapping and going down until it goes to page 1.

Basically I'm saying I can't get from page 3 to page 2 with the up scroll button, and it is consistent... Testing on some emulators now.
I found a bug in the Mouse Sprite Editor. The manual says that [CLEAR] changes a pixel to transparent, but it doesn't change the pixel at all on my calc, black or white pixel regardless. Maybe the key to do this was changed?
Hmm, I made a prgm using tokenizer

Code:
:Disp "Hi

apparently, It will pause at the "HI" even though I dont have a pause command, is this intended? (a quick enter fixes it Razz)
mathmogul1 wrote:
I found a bug in the Mouse Sprite Editor. The manual says that [CLEAR] changes a pixel to transparent, but it doesn't change the pixel at all on my calc, black or white pixel regardless. Maybe the key to do this was changed?
Can you try [DEL]? I might have just been half asleep when I was finishing the manual (actually, I was, it was 3:30am).
KermMartian wrote:
mathmogul1 wrote:
Can you try [DEL]? I might have just been half asleep when I was finishing the manual (actually, I was, it was 3:30am).

Yea, it's [DEL]. thanks Smile
mathmogul1 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
mathmogul1 wrote:

Yea, it's [DEL]. thanks Smile
Excellent, I fixed the manual accordingly.

qazz42: That is correct behavior, so that programs that leave the results on the Homescreen without pausing won't be useless with Doors CS.

Myntal: Glad to hear it, keep me posted.

xxEpicxxxxFailxx: I was unable to replicate your problem with four pages of desktop. Would you be willing to either take a screenie or send me all the programs on your calculator?
Kerm, ok then.... If I find anything, Ill tell you
qazz42 wrote:
Kerm, ok then.... If I find anything, Ill tell you
Great, thanks. I'm going to be working on the items on the to-do list quickly, and bumping or editing this thread as I go. I'll hopefully have another beta for you guys to test early tomorrow.
When I try to drag something into TI-Connect, it says there was a communication error with the calculator. Any ideas on how to fix that?
hmm, this seems to be a critical failure. Please make a new topic about it, k?
Myntal wrote:
When I try to drag something into TI-Connect, it says there was a communication error with the calculator. Any ideas on how to fix that?
What if you instead right-click on the item you want to send and choose Send to TI Device... ?
Whenever I exit/break a Basic program by pressing the [ON] key, a screen comes up that offers to go to error. I press "2" to go to the error, but it instead just exits to the homescreen. I've found out that this has to due with the "Homerun" feature because I turned it off and the normal TI-OS error menu comes up. Maybe this feature isn't implemented yet.
That doesn't work either :[[[
mathmogul1 wrote:
Whenever I exit/break a Basic program by pressing the [ON] key, a screen comes up that offers to go to error. I press "2" to go to the error, but it instead just exits to the homescreen. I've found out that this has to due with the "Homerun" feature because I turned it off and the normal TI-OS error menu comes up. Maybe this feature isn't implemented yet.
Nah, it's implemented. Can you tell me what program is the culprit? The situation that you're describing is what happens if you [break] in the middle of a statement like expr(), since the TI-OS doesn't tell Doors CS where the break actually occurred, so Doors CS goes the safe route and forbids the edit.

Edit: Myntal: Are you in Doors CS at the moment? If so, you have to exit Doors CS back to the Homescreen before you can send stuff to the calculator?
Kerm, I think he is in DCS, the link port is off limits while running asm, the first noob mistake I made XD
I am unless it runs like in the background xD
Myntal wrote:
I am unless it runs like in the background xD
It actually does have some hooks that run in the background, but they shouldn't prevent link activity. Do you have the cable firmly plugged in on both ends, and all that jazz?
KermMartian wrote:
mathmogul1 wrote:
Nah, it's implemented. Can you tell me what program is the culprit? The situation that you're describing is what happens if you [break] in the middle of a statement like expr(), since the TI-OS doesn't tell Doors CS where the break actually occurred, so Doors CS goes the safe route and forbids the edit.

Edit: Myntal: Are you in Doors CS at the moment? If so, you have to exit Doors CS back to the Homescreen before you can send stuff to the calculator?

I tested this on a BASIC program I made that imitates the OS's cursor. Within a Repeat getkey, it has a for( loop, a line( command, and a few rand(32 's to slow the cursor down. I also just tried this on a program that counts how many times [ENTER] was pressed and displays a message (a time-waster, i know). I hit [ON] and it jumped to a random spot in the code (not where it should have gone) and crashed my calc. Now, it works fine on other programs. Go figure... I tried retrying the program it crashed on, but TI-Connect won't let me put it back on my calc Rolling Eyes

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 5 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours