qazz42 wrote:
it seems fine, but one thing I want to test >.>
And what one thing is that? Is it fixed?
It was something about emu8x appvars, but it is fixed..
qazz42 wrote:
It was something about emu8x appvars, but it is fixed..
Excellent, happy to hear it. So you found no issues at all with DCS7RC1, then?
Nothing yet, but if I come across something, I will say it Smile
qazz42 wrote:
Nothing yet, but if I come across something, I will say it Smile
Aight, good stuff, thanks for that. Smile

EpicFail said on SAX that he found no issues! \o/
yay, doors likes igo now!

=[ the lcd thing is still existing
now im starting to wonder... what exactly is supposed to happen when one presses the retune button? for me the cursor flashes and nothing else occurs...
Fixed all my bugs the instant I installed. Looks better, less cluttered, more features than even the 6.9 release!!
shmibs wrote:
yay, doors likes igo now!

=[ the lcd thing is still existing
now im starting to wonder... what exactly is supposed to happen when one presses the retune button? for me the cursor flashes and nothing else occurs...
It runs an algorithm to set the LCD's display value. Check out this thread for all the debugging and tweaking I did yesterday on the retune feature with WhiteValkery and ThePenguin's help.

adept wrote:
Fixed all my bugs the instant I installed. Looks better, less cluttered, more features than even the 6.9 release!!
Awesome, cheers!
I havnt played an asm game in soo long, I dont worry about the lcd thing
Great work, as always KermM. But one bug I told you about last night, just wanna post it so I/you don't forget. If tabfuncs are installed on a version that all ready has it, hysteria ensues. Mouse is ahead of the box, and boxes stay. It goes away if you quit DCS7. Here is a static screenie.
woah, lemmi try that O_o

holy... s*it... that is a problem
Idea for new feature: A button that returns to the desktop.
xXEpicxXXxFailXx wrote:
Idea for new feature: A button that returns to the desktop.
A nifty idea, but for now outside the scope of Doors CS 7. Smile Someone can easily make an SE for this.

@Qazz: Yeah, but only if someone tries to install TabFuncs on DCS7. And it's not like it's a stability crash or anything. Maybe I'll rerelease TabFuncs with a note of some sort that it's only for DCS6 throuh 6.2.
eh, ok then
qazz42 wrote:
eh, ok then
Err, it's not a bug though. That's perfectly legitimate functionality for DCS6; it's just that a few things changed between DCS6 and DCS7. Smile Nothing to be worried about.
Uh... not sure what this would be classified as but a couple of things:

1) I disabled xLib, ran my contest entry in DCS7, quit it, then ran it in DCS6.2 without re-enabling xLIB. The game still worked. However, upon exiting to DCS6.2, I found one messed up screen. The taskbar had garbles and a ? and there was only one folder named either 'M' or 'H' (couldn't tell). I quit, re-entered, and everything was fine.

2) DoorsCS7 does not like real(7,0) [RunIndic OFF]. The run indicator remains on when I run my contest entry in DCS7 with xLIB disabled. The run indicator turns off when run in DCS6.2 with xLIB enabled.

DoorsCS7 also seems to have a problem with my title screen. Instead of white text on black, it displays a black game title on a white screen with inverted 'press any key' text. This doesn't seem to appear when run from DCS6.2 with xLIB enabled or from the home screen with xLIB enabled.
1) Interesting. Not really in the scope of bugs, though, because that's more or less expected from DCS 6.2 essentially executing DCS 7.0. Very Happy

2) I'll look into it

3) Can you send me your program in an email?
KermMartian wrote:
1) Interesting. Not really in the scope of bugs, though, because that's more or less expected from DCS 6.2 essentially executing DCS 7.0. Very Happy

2) I'll look into it

1) Well that's pretty neat. But still, DCS6.2 freaked out afterwards. That can't be normal....

2) Mk. It's not a big deal really. It just makes the game look a lot nicer.

3) Let me fine tune a few more things and add some extra DCS header goodies, then I'll ship it your way Very Happy
KeithJohansen wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

2) I'll look into it

1) Well that's pretty neat. But still, DCS6.2 freaked out afterwards. That can't be normal....
Eh, I'm not going to worry about it at this point. Smile

KeithJohansen wrote:
I was unable to replicate this on a TI-84+SE running 2.53MP using this code chunk:

Code:
:real(7,0
:For(A,1,1000
:End

KeithJohansen wrote:
3) Let me fine tune a few more things and add some extra DCS header goodies, then I'll ship it your way Very Happy
Sounds good, let me know when you send it.
KermMartian wrote:
KeithJohansen wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

2) I'll look into it

Eh, I'm not going to worry about it at this point. Smile

Lol fine. Razz

KermMartian wrote:
KeithJohansen wrote:
I was unable to replicate this on a TI-84+SE running 2.53MP using this code chunk:

Code:
:real(7,0
:For(A,1,1000
:End

Development on the problem!
I just managed to replicate both graphical problems in 6.2 and from the homescreen. What seems to be happening is that for some reason, the lines where the screen is filled with black (a real() black filled rectangle from 0,0 to 95,63) and the run indicator is turned off get skipped. I can't fathom why. :S

KermMartian wrote:
KeithJohansen wrote:
Sounds good, let me know when you send it.

will do Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 2 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours