Hello,
SiriusXM station 20 on 20 plays a top 20 list of songs that are voted for online. They will play the top 20 voted for songs every so often. XM radio offers a very nice medium to the radio's of the world, and I think it's time we used that. Go to the url below and vote for Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up. That's right folks, we are going to rickroll the whole a world. Take this information and post it everywhere you can, all the forums you know of, twitter, Facebook, spread the word. We need a lot of votes to make this work.
http://www.sirius.com/top20
GO!
Voted. Razz But couldn't someone just make a script that spams them? It's been done before with other polls.
Then do that. Whatever it takes, get this song onto the list.
*MOST IMPORTANTLY* Spread this. All over, especially outside of calc forums. The calculator community can't possibly get enough votes on our own.
Got the message out and voted, this is gonna be crunchy.
Well done Smile
On your web browser, open up incognito (chrome) or inprivate (IE) (don't know what firefox is) and vote. Then close the browser, and do it again, it will still count your vote.
SirCmpwn wrote:
Then do that. Whatever it takes, get this song onto the list.
*MOST IMPORTANTLY* Spread this. All over, especially outside of calc forums. The calculator community can't possibly get enough votes on our own.
I wasn't condoning that; I'm sure making a spammy script is against the spirit of the competition and a great way to both get yourself banned from the contest and a nasty letter about you sent to your ISP. I was just saying it was possible.

This thread reminds me of some of the Facebook group invites I get.
I personally won't be doing so, but I was saying you could if you like. I misunderstood your post.
SirCmpwn wrote:
I personally won't be doing so, but I was saying you could if you like. I misunderstood your post.
Ah, fair enough, sorry for the point of confusion. It occurs to me that there was a baseball game, maybe a Mets game, that got rickrolled because of a poll like this?
Cheers _player, that was exactly it. Smile
I like how you can hear everyone booing in it Razz
I voted like 100 times... Now I need a nap.
wow...
_player1537 wrote:
wow...

Yeah... totally w..or......th... it........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
_player1537 wrote:
I like how you can hear everyone booing in it Razz
That's just about all you can hear in the video. EpicFail, are you sure it was worth it? Razz
Do the USA and Canada now constitute "the whole world", then? I'll have to replace my atlas.
Razz its a nice title, isn't it? Even if it's not completely accurate. Like "Operation Iraqi Freedom"
This is so stupid. RickRolls were cool three years ago. Not today. You seriously need to stop talking. It's like we're living in some weird alternate universe where omnimaga has taken over with LULZULZUZLULZULZUZLU RICKROLLL LULUALULUALUALUALUALULUZLUZLUZLUZ.
aww, nikky is such a nice person.

I did my job, I did a live rickroll at this talent show x.x

I still want my goddamn CD back

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours