» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
qazz42 wrote:
Oh please, you are never around when he "rthprog calls" Razz or you dont respond... XD
bah, i have lots of important things to do. Like facebooking. Some of us have actual lives, you know. Smile
rthprog wrote:
qazz42 wrote:
Oh please, you are never around when he "rthprog calls" Razz or you dont respond... XD
bah, i have lots of important things to do. Like facebooking. Some of us have actual lives, you know. Smile

Yeah, not all of us are nerds just because some of us (cough cough me) are taking math classes inteded for college students in high school and actually have enough time in the mornings to work on their projects before starting their life. And facebook. Can't live without it.
Svakk wrote:
rthprog wrote:
qazz42 wrote:

Yeah, not all of us are nerds just because some of us (cough cough me) are taking math classes inteded for college students in high school and actually have enough time in the mornings to work on their projects before starting their life. And facebook. Can't live without it.
i haven't touched a calculator in 4 or 5 weeks. Imagine that. A geek has needs! Stupid econopmic system that requires me to work to make the monies Sad
rthprog wrote:
haven't touched a calculator in 4 or 5 weeks. Imagine that. A geek has needs! Stupid econopmic system that requires me to work to make the monies Sad

Well I've been working off and on. Yeah, the economy is terrible right now and probably isn't going to be getting better soon, so whatever money I make ($8.50 an hour) is worth it. And I make time for my calc, although I'm trying to write two albums, learn C#, Java, php, and C++, summer course work, and learn Axe right now, which is a major pita, although it is hands down awesome.
Svakk wrote:
rthprog wrote:
haven't touched a calculator in 4 or 5 weeks. Imagine that. A geek has needs! Stupid econopmic system that requires me to work to make the monies Sad

Well I've been working off and on. Yeah, the economy is terrible right now and probably isn't going to be getting better soon, so whatever money I make ($8.50 an hour) is worth it. And I make time for my calc, although I'm trying to write two albums, learn C#, Java, php, and C++, summer course work, and learn Axe right now, which is a major pita, although it is hands down awesome.
good for you! Btw, if you know even basic html and js, you _can_ make some nice money through website design, especially if you ask ppl/firms you know.
eh, I am learning C#, and facebook is useless, I dont use it anymore...

An example of why I dont like it:

[tard conversation] Me: Ohhh, I was there before!
Other person: OMG WHAT THE FFFF YOU FAG! GTFO LOLOLOLOL
Other person: ^ Yeah, no one likes you, go die in a hole[/tard conversation]

Now back to my entry Very Happy
qazz42 wrote:
An example of why I dont like it:

[tard conversation] Me: Ohhh, I was there before!
Other person: OMG WHAT THE FFFF YOU FAG! GTFO 0x5
Other person: ^ Yeah, no one likes you, go die in a hole[/tard conversation]

Confused What kind of friends do you have!? Facebook is pretty much (aside from my phone) the central hub of my life. (I know, that sounds sad.) But seriously, how on earth do you plan/attend big-ish events with your friends without it?

qazz42 wrote:
Now back to my entry Very Happy
Oh, alright. Any progress?
friends? no, those are the people who dont like me! My friends arnt on facebook much, or dont have one, and we really don plan stuff together, it for me is a place where people try to bash me more :/
I like that GUI idea, rthprog. Too bad there's no way to put a GUIMenu into the pipeline, RenderGUI it, then use your own input routines with a saved Pic of the RenderGUI'd GUI.
KermMartian wrote:
I like that GUI idea, rthprog. Too bad there's no way to put a GUIMenu into the pipeline, RenderGUI it, then use your own input routines with a saved Pic of the RenderGUI'd GUI.
grr, maybe he could draw a new window with the same dimensions as the dcs-gui one? That way the user wouldn't see that everything behind it was missing.
Well, it's literally a GUIRSmallWin + GUIRWinButtons + GUIRScrollVert + some GUIRText. It would actually be trivial to recreate that in BASIC with the DCSB Libs, then render it and save a picture of that. Razz
Update, added 2 "send" buttons to the program, screenshot soon Very Happy
qazz42 wrote:
Update, added 2 "send" buttons to the program, screenshot soon Very Happy
Nifty, I look forward to it. Your next challenge is to learn to use GUIRButtonImgs so that those buttons can have little envelope symbols on them. Very Happy
hmm, I think that I will make the ICON of a BigWindow an envelope Very Happy
I made one earlier Smile
F8D8A888F8
There it is again.
calcdude84se wrote:
I made one earlier Smile
F8D8A888F8
There it is again.
Very nice, calcdude84se, I missed that earlier, so I'm glad you repeated it. Wink
D: That is only a dffferent bit different from the one I was going to use, though yours looks better..
qazz42 wrote:
D: That is only a dffferent bit different from the one I was going to use, though yours looks better..
You mean a one-bit difference? Laughing What is the hex for the one that you were going to use, qazz?
oh, wait, nope, mine wont work, looks to ugly

F8C8A8F8F8

^thats what I got
qazz42 wrote:
oh, wait, nope, mine wont work, looks to ugly

F8C8A8F8F8

^thats what I got

Left side is qazz's, right side is Calcdude's. Qazz, are you sure you meant F8C8, not F8D8?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 4 of 8
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours