#Icon( is an Axe token, equivalent to identity(
Really? Ctrl + W closes tabs for me..? Or am I missing something?
tifreak8x wrote:
Really? Ctrl + W closes tabs for me..? Or am I missing something?
Heh, I'm dumb. It is supposed to close tabs. When did I add that? I can't even keep track of my own program anymore Sad... I guess it's broken under Linux. Stupid Linux.
Ctrl+W should close tabs, at least according to File▶Close.
If it works on Windows it's probably a problem with Mono and not your application, sorry for the wrong bug report in that case.

Monospace is also not working on systems without the Consolas font. Please provide that font along with your program so we can all have monospace. Smile
I have an idea:
In the reference pane, the user should be able to right click on a token, and switch the alt and the main. I dunno how to make this a permanent thing (other than having the user switch it in the file, or write out the file afterward), but to be able to swap it temporarily I could see being useful.
Finally figured out what to do with getting Tokens to mess up.

I open a file from my flash drive with Tokens. Tokens is on the desktop.

I then open a new tab, type in some random things, then try to build it. For some reason, it looks to the Windows folder to build, and since it doesn't have permission, it just errors out.
merthsoft wrote:
I have an idea:
In the reference pane, the user should be able to right click on a token, and switch the alt and the main. I dunno how to make this a permanent thing (other than having the user switch it in the file, or write out the file afterward), but to be able to swap it temporarily I could see being useful.
In fact, if you could swap a whole set at once, you could make Axe coders quite a bit happier, if I understand what you're suggesting properly. I've been nagged a lot about that for SourceCoder, if I'm understanding you.
I'm not really sure what you mean. As it stands now, you can load in the Axe xml file and it's in Axe mode.
merthsoft wrote:
I'm not really sure what you mean. As it stands now, you can load in the Axe xml file and it's in Axe mode.
Ah, then I didn't quite understand how Tokens deals with Axe. I'll have to play with it more!
All the tokens are stored in an XML file. There are the standard+DCS tokens in the main file, and then also an Axe.xml file. If you change to the Axe.xml file, it'll show you the Axe tokens (though they aren't all there because I don't actually know Axe, so it's just been a community effort to get them in there).
Feature request.
When writing Axe code, instead of writing these:

Code:
|u
|v
|w

One should write:

Code:
var
appv
grp
Ok, I'll add those in there. Also, just so you know, you can go into the xml file and change them (and then email it to me so I can put it in the official release).
Merthsoft, if I decide to putter around and add Axe knowledge to SourceCoder, would it be acceptable for me to use your Axe token file to set it up, with (of course) proper attribution?
Of course! The xml files are there for community use at this point.
merthsoft wrote:
Of course! The xml files are there for community use at this point.
Many thanks, you are a gentleman and a scholar. And I still need to code up that API for interfacing SourceCoder and Tokens at some point. Sad
tifreak8x wrote:
Finally figured out what to do with getting Tokens to mess up.

I open a file from my flash drive with Tokens. Tokens is on the desktop.

I then open a new tab, type in some random things, then try to build it. For some reason, it looks to the Windows folder to build, and since it doesn't have permission, it just errors out.

Just want to kind of bump this so it doesn't get forgotten, hopefully the fix for this isn't difficult?
Just curious, but..

I noticed ~ is (-) (negative) in tokens. So what is the ~ character represented by to be tokenized?
tifreak8x wrote:
Just curious, but..

I noticed ~ is (-) (negative) in tokens. So what is the ~ character represented by to be tokenized?
|~ Smile
Oh, ok ^_^ Thanks a ton, good sir
Apparently merthsoft.com has been down for who knows how long. Only the original site http://www.merthsoft.calcg.org is accessible. It's still version 0.7. Any updated versions?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 25 of 32
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours