Those of you who have been around for a while know that I love making trailers, so it should come as no surprise that I am flexing my artistic fingers and trying my hand at a trailer for Doors CS 7. I've made a small teaser of the finished trailer; enjoy it.

Lol, epic Kerm! Cant wait for the next one
qazz42 wrote:
0x5, epic Kerm! Cant wait for the next one
Hehe, thanks. I'm planning on expanding it between the DCS7 logo and the final date screen to show some screenshots and discuss new and old features. I just need to make sure my narration is a little less awkward than usual :/
I like it and nice music Smile
how y Razz
KeithJohansen wrote:
how y Razz
Hotlink fail, but I appreciate the sentiment. Very Happy

@DJ: Thanks, I thought long and hard about the music selection.
KermMartian wrote:
KeithJohansen wrote:
how y Razz

Fixed Razz

I should make trailers for my projects Laughing
KeithJohansen wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
KeithJohansen wrote:
how y Razz

Fixed Razz

I should make trailers for my projects 0x5
Of course you should! Then I won't feel quite as cheesy being the only one making them, not that that would stop me of course Evil or Very Mad
Heeey, the music in the video sounds alot like bloody tears

>>

<<
Trailers and tribute videos are rather hard to make from what I noticed. X.x. Generally, for each September 1st since a few years ago, I or someone else create a Omni anniversary video showcasing some of the projects or past releases and it takes me a week or two to get everything together x.x. Fortunately, now that I moved from an Intel Celeron to an Intel Core i7, I save a lot of time now, though.
If life as an EE fails you, I recommend getting a job for an advertising firm Very Happy And I agree with DJ about the sweet beats. Wink
elfprince13 wrote:
If life as an EE fails you, I recommend getting a job for an advertising firm Very Happy And I agree with DJ about the sweet beats. Wink
Thanks elfprince13, I like that idea. Laughing I always have fun coming up with these slightly-ridiculous videos.

@DJ nifty, I haven't really seen these, I'll have to check them out some time.
All I can say is thanks for the lulz, I'll go back to using calcutil now. Razz
Great video! Loved the comparisons. Though, I didn't like how they pixelated after the text left. If you watch it again the image is fine, then "Customization" hops on screen, stays and leaves. And for a split second after leaving the image is all blocky.

I'm sure it's intentional but I don't like it all that much +/
comicIDIOT wrote:
Great video! Loved the comparisons. Though, I didn't like how they pixelated after the text left. If you watch it again the image is fine, then "Customization" hops on screen, stays and leaves. And for a split second after leaving the image is all blocky.

It's not only blocky, it's 96x64 and 4-bit grayscale. Very Happy You see where I'm going with that, I hope? Smile
KermMartian wrote:
comicIDIOT wrote:

It's not only blocky, it's 96x64 and 4-bit grayscale. Very Happy You see where I'm going with that, I hope? Smile
I do, I do!
Oh, and that was also indirectly meant as a tribute to one of my favorite DCS trailers, Lies:

lol its a bit random XD
WhiteValkery wrote:
0x5 its a bit random XD
Which, the DCS7 trailer or the DCS6 trailer? BTW, did you find any bugs or interesting things while testing DCS6.8 beta?
KermMartian wrote:
WhiteValkery wrote:
0x5 its a bit random XD
Which, the DCS7 trailer or the DCS6 trailer? BTW, did you find any bugs or interesting things while testing DCS6.8 beta?

DCS6 lol
and nope... still no bugs so far!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours