Once capture starts, wait at least 15 minutes before taking any action on the emulated calculator. People will be very happy to wait until the program you wanted to show is ran. Plus nobody cares about dial-up users anymore, anyway.

Also, people usually don't mind waiting an additional 5 minute if you mess up several times when trying to select commands in the CATALOG or programs in the PRGM menu, so don't worry about this too much either. People will be fine.
DJ Omnimaga wrote:
Once capture starts, wait at least 15 minutes before taking any action on the emulated calculator. People will be very happy to wait until the program you wanted to show is ran. Plus nobody cares about dial-up users anymore, anyway.

Also, people usually don't mind waiting an additional 5 minute if you mess up several times when trying to select commands in the CATALOG or programs in the PRGM menu, so don't worry about this too much either. People will be fine.

Chill =_=
DJ Omnimaga wrote:
Be sure to wait until the screenshot is started to write an extensive test program too, so people can watch your coding in action.

DJ Omnimaga wrote:
For extra screenshot quality, you should type out comments mocking your own failures on the homescreen in the midst of the screenie.

JoeYoung wrote:
DJ Omnimaga wrote:

Chill =_=
Oh, this was aimed at you? That went way above my head. Sad

And look! JoeYoung is staring at me O_O
KermMartian wrote:
JoeYoung wrote:
DJ Omnimaga wrote:

Chill =_=
Oh, this was aimed at you? That went way above my head. Sad

And look! JoeYoung is staring at me O_O

yeah, figured I'd finally put my mug up.
I like it. Smile You don't have creepy goggles like I do, though, so you lose some points for that omission.
1. Is that a double post Kerm? Or did someone delete a comment?

2. I THINK that maybe, JUST maybe, Dj has a little hint of sarcasm in his post. Of course this is only a hunch.
qazz42 wrote:
The latter.

qazz42 wrote:
2. I THINK that maybe, JUST maybe, Dj has a little hint of sarcasm in his post. Of course this is only a hunch.
Nooo. DJ would never be sarcastic.
KermMartian wrote:
qazz42 wrote:
The latter.

no, no, no it was definitely the former. i posted faster than he did and he felt compelled to respond Razz
DJ Omnimaga wrote:

Alright DJ, I'll do as you wish. I'll throw pokemon purple up in its current form, and go through each any every program, line by line with at least 30 seconds per line so you make sure you can read everything and upload it. :p
JoeYoung wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
qazz42 wrote:
The latter.

no, no, no it was definitely the former. i posted faster than he did and he felt compelled to respond Razz
Either way, the doublepost is fixed now.

tifreak8x wrote:
Alright DJ, I'll do as you wish. I'll throw pokemon purple up in its current form, and go through each any every program, line by line with at least 30 seconds per line so you make sure you can read everything and upload it. :p
I look forward to the three-year-long screenshot. Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours