okay. I'll upload it to mediafire and then send you the download link.
Svakk wrote:
okay. I'll upload it to mediafire and then send you the download link.
You have a very silly error, I'll tell you because I feel badly for you. Right before the Sum(6, you have a Text( where you do X,Y instead of Y,X Smile.
Oh really!?!??! hahhahaaha wow, thanks for catching that Smile.

EDIT: wait, what? I double checked it and I have

Code:
Text(X,Y,"",Z

Is it suppose to be

Code:

Text(Y,X,"",Z
?

EDIT(2): nvm, I fixedd it. 0x5
Svakk wrote:
Oh really!?!??! hahhahaaha wow, thanks for catching that Smile.

EDIT: wait, what? I double checked it and I have

Code:
Text(X,Y,"",Z

Is it suppose to be

Code:

Text(Y,X,"",Z
?

EDIT(2): nvm, I fixedd it. 0x5
Glad to hear it. Smile It is indeed supposed to be Y,X. As someone was mentioning higher in the thread, though, it's not recommended to use Y as a variable when you're doin ggraphscreen stuff.
Alright, I'll probably just find some simple variables, L and M?

Oh and btw, have you had any luck with the BASIC Error recently?
Svakk wrote:

Erm, haven't gotten a chance to look at it. Turns out it was only off by one line in this case. Smile How is sum(6 working for you in general, success or failure?
KermMartian wrote:
Svakk wrote:

Erm, haven't gotten a chance to look at it. Turns out it was only off by one line in this case. Smile How is sum(6 working for you in general, success or failure?

I've run it in different programs, and it works perfectly. No problems at all. I think I may just have an external program, have it goto it, and then I could add another DCS feature by either doing the icon or by doing no-show on DCS.... This may be an option....
Svakk wrote:
I've run it in different programs, and it works perfectly. No problems at all. I think I may just have an external program, have it goto it, and then I could add another DCS feature by either doing the icon or by doing no-show on DCS.... This may be an option....
Sounds good. Keep me posted if you need any assistance with the libaries, and please keep nagging me about that bug.
Good News. Fixed It Smile.

I was messing around, and found a bunch of code that I didn't need, and realized that I had listed the Menu before the rest of the code, so it couldn't access the code in the Labels because it wasn't there, so all I had to do was create a bunch of different areas that would send it to the labels and then back. I actually spent about an hour on this and got it working now fast (and better) than before.

I think I'm going to add the GUIMenu instead of the Regular menu tomorrow, and then I'll run it, fix a couple of memory leaks if i can figure out how, and submit it hopefully before I leave for the Burgh Smile.
Good deal. If you want to try out Sum(13), you can grab an early (and possibly unstable, back up as you go) beta:

http://www.cemetech.net/files/dcs6.7.3_beta.8xk
I might as well. Worst Case Scenario is I lose my data, or it permentely freezes, like my older bro's comp. But If I back it up I'll be fine. I'll work on it today and update later.

EDIT: Didn't have as much luck with the DCS6.7.3 Beta as much as I would have liked. First off, I wasn't able to run the GUIMenu without getting an Error, and then it wouldn't let me run the regular sum( functions i was running before. I think I'm going to finish working on it today and send it to you tonight.
What kind of an error? Are you sure the parser hook was enabled at the time? I'd be interested in seeing the code causing the errors.
I don't remember. I did it so quickly and just said screw it. Maybe I'll work on it at another time. As for now, I'm done with the program. I just finished the readme. How do you want me to upload it to you guys?
Svakk wrote:
I don't remember. I did it so quickly and just said screw it. Maybe I'll work on it at another time. As for now, I'm done with the program. I just finished the readme. How do you want me to upload it to you guys?
All entries should be submitted as a zip sent to contest@ (this site's url). Please include a brief cover letter explaining your program if possible, and you must mention your Cemetech username to avoid confusion. Smile
would a readme count?
and do I need to include a copy of the source code?
Svakk wrote:
would a readme count?
and do I need to include a copy of the source code?
It would indeed. And not necessary, I can use SourceCoder just as well as you. Laughing Source is only necessary for ASM programs.
Okay, sounds good. I'm submitting it now.
Svakk wrote:
Okay, sounds good. I'm submitting it now.
Rivereye and I both received it, nicely done. Good luck.
Thank you very much. I'm gonna take about a weeks rest and then start up Ultimate Fight Again, since I lost it b/c my Dell Inspiron 1545's harddrive got an error and now I have to get another. I did a backup in March, so I didn't lose everything, but I lost Ultimate Fight, and three programs I was working on for computer (Enkrypt, iPC, and IPTrack). All n all, about 80 hours of work, gone.
Svakk wrote:
Thank you very much. I'm gonna take about a weeks rest and then start up Ultimate Fight Again, since I lost it b/c my Dell Inspiron 1545's harddrive got an error and now I have to get another. I did a backup in March, so I didn't lose everything, but I lost Ultimate Fight, and three programs I was working on for computer (Enkrypt, iPC, and IPTrack). All n all, about 80 hours of work, gone.
That's terrible, I'm sorry to hear it. Sad One of my worst stories is when I had to remake my Megaman 1 / 2 / 3 games three times each, because the first two times I made them, MirageOS was running when I plugged in my SilverLink, causing an instant RAM Clear. Needless to say, my usage of MirageOS quickly ceased.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours