What is the syntax for these libraries?

err whoops I didnt have parser hook on, maah bad
_player1537 wrote:
Out of curiosity, does DCS make 3 archived appvars titled "TI83RAM1" "TI83RAM2" "TI83RAM3"? I just noticed these on my calc, and I haven't seen them before.
"TI83RAM1" is 16401 bytes
"TI83RAM2" is 16401 bytes
"TI83RAM3" is 1553 bytes

Those look familiar... Wait, those are the appvars created when you save the state of a 83 emulated by Emu8x!
ohhhh That makes sense (I do have emu8x on my calc). Ok, I completly forgot about that x.x Thank you, sorry for the confusion >.<
Kerm, 2 words

Hooolllyy.... Shhiii-

I executed the storm's lightning game, but deleted the invert program beforehand. It said "error, file not found" Showed a glitched DCS screen, and is now currently scrolling through a @#!*% lot of code
qazz42 wrote:
Kerm, 2 words

Hooolllyy.... Shhiii-

I executed the storm's lightning game, but deleted the invert program beforehand. It said "error, file not found" Showed a glitched DCS screen, and is now currently scrolling through a @#!*% lot of code
So what it should have done is throw a BASIC Exec error?

WhiteValkery wrote:
hmm...
i did some testing around and have found no bugs so far!

not sure about garbage collection bug yet though...

p.s. where can i get that quadratics solver!? XD
I'll release it momentarily. Smile

ACagliano wrote:
Question. The xLib and Celtic3 libraries included in DoorsCS? Are the command sets the same as if you were actually using the respective app, so that I could make a program compatible with both DoorsCS and the original app, or would i have to make a separate edition for compatibility with DoorsCS?
The XLib/Celtic III/PicArc command sets are identical to their original apps. DCS adds some additional optional arguments, but accepts all the originals verbatim.

ACagliano wrote:
Also, and this was already addressed in a topic, but I can't seem to find it: how would you go about testing to see if Celtic3 and/or XLib libraries are installed in DoorsCS (in much the same way that det([[1]]) checks that Celtic3 app is installed)?
Check out the top of this page:

http://dcs.cemetech.net/index.php?title=DCSB_Libs
Kerm, yep exactly
qazz42 wrote:
Kerm, yep exactly
I replicated the problem, except for me it returned me to the DCS desktop after being run via HomeRun. I'll see if I can track this down.

Edit: Ahhh, Jonimus / TheStorm is using the DCS archive header. This bug should be quite easy to find.
Well, here is another one

I played gemini on my calc from DCS (not my nspire)

I pressed clear to close out, then I am brought to a screen with a moue and the right click menu, nothing else.

I press clear on that, now I am on a DCS desktop with no icons and garbled arrow that is usually found in a folder. :/ I was able tp press clear once more, and I was fine

Unable to replicate sadly...
qazz42 wrote:
Kerm, 2 words

Hooolllyy.... Shhiii-

Wait Someone actually played my game, w00tz0rs. Razz
sweet!
thanks for the quadratics solver!
WhiteValkery wrote:
sweet!
Haha, my pleasure. Have you gotten a chance to do any beta-testing or playing with the libraries yet? I just finished documenting them, if anyone wants to see:

KermMartian wrote:
WhiteValkery wrote:
sweet!
Haha, my pleasure. Have you gotten a chance to do any beta-testing or playing with the libraries yet? I just finished documenting them, if anyone wants to see:

yeap!
so far there aren't any bugs at all...
as for the libraries, i have just been playing around with the programs you wrote Smile
Most excellent; I hope you get a chance to try modifying them and adding and removing elements, if you haven't already. I hope you or anyone else will post thoughts and questions (as well as update the wiki with any important information I missed, since you do indeed all have access to the wiki).
Ok, after a little bumpy start, everything is peerrrfect!

Wow! These DCS libraries are powerful!
qazz42 wrote:
Ok, after a little bumpy start, everything is peerrrfect!

Wow! These DCS libraries are powerful!

yeap!
i definitely agree!
I cannot replicate the gemini problem >Sad

Well maybe it was a freak thing....
qazz42 wrote:

hopefully Smile
qazz42 wrote:

I hope so. Smile It sounds like some kind of freak thing with Gemini to me.
Ha! I know what it is, on Castlevania prelude to chaos, after some time of play, the tales get warped

OFF TO FIND ALCDFIX!!!
qazz42 wrote:
Ha! I know what it is, on Castlevania prelude to chaos, after some time of play, the tales get warped

OFF TO FIND ALCDFIX!!!
Tell me if ALCDFIX fixes it or not. Smile That will help me see if it's something I can fix or not.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 2 of 9
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours