Feh, he should calm down and work on one thing at a time.

Mosaic seems to have more of a "practical" use, so first that, THEN his KightOS....
Well if he prefers to work on something one day then another the other day, it's his choice. Sometimes, people get bored of a project and need to switch for a while. Calc84maniac does it a lot more and Tifreak8x used to do so too.

One thing is that he needs to make sure to work on Advance Wars TI often enough so he can meet the Omnimaga contest deadline (and possibly Cemetech if he makes a special version for it?)
qazz42 wrote:
1, Why are you not welcome in Omnimaga community?

2. What catchphrase??

Well, that story varies depending on who tells it. I don't mind bringing it up here if DJ_Omni's ok with it. chances are you'll get the objective point of view if we both tell it.

But I won't elaborate if he'd rather forget about it.
He rickrolled Netham45, Netham45 got pissed then banned him forever.
I seriously hope you did not take that seriously.

Nah basically some of his behavior on Omnimaga went against Omnimaga rules (mostly rule #1 and to a lesser extent rule #7) and eventually lead to the removal of his account (and channel priviledges). Of course that depends of points of views, though, but I kinda moved on from that stuff.

EDIT: Note: this is not a double-post. It was in reply to a post by Qazz42 between my previous post and this one, which Kerm deleted.
Great, so I ranted for nothing?
Seems like so.

Quoted from #omnimaga:

Quote:
[16:20:58] <qazz42> DJ? REALLY?
[16:21:10] <qazz42> he gets kicked forever for a rickroll?
[16:21:41] <calcdude> that's sad... too bad for Joe Young...
[16:22:44] <qazz42> No, that is not right, NOT RIGHT AT ALL!!
[16:23:09] <calcdude> have fun convincing Netham to undo it, if it's even possible
[16:23:21] <calcdude> [the undoing, not the convincing]
[16:23:28] <qazz42> I guess netham want me to say heil netham too!!! No that is not funny. DJ, You can undo it!! PLease, anyone!!!!
[16:23:51] <qazz42> Now I dont feel bad about calling him a prick
[16:24:09] <qazz42> I was, but no... I am not kidding!! Not funny or right
[16:24:10] <+SpyBot45> New Post by DJ Omnimaga in Not(C Parents http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=100974#100974
[16:24:11] <DJ Omnimaga> anyone realize I was kidding?
[16:24:19] <calcdude> he's listening, you know that, right?
[16:24:23] * qazz42 slaps DJ
[16:24:26] <calcdude> oh, you were kidding?
[16:24:28] <calcdude> lol
[16:24:30] * qazz42 (~qazz42@pool-173-52-242-99.nycmny.fios.verizon.net) has left #omnimaga (Leaving)

But we're getting off-topic now Razz
I hate you......
Well if you hate me for not hiding the truth then go ahead Razz
No for making a fool of me

;.; I am gullible
Anyway, I'm gonna shutdown this discussion for now. Let's discussing SirCmpwn's situation, or nothing. Razz
Okay, sry I snapped at you DJ...

Anywho, how long do these cycles usually last?

Sry, never noticed that he would disappear
Indeed, and let's not go on to bashing SirCmpwin or his parents. None of us are in a position to judge him or his parents given the circumstances (due to the fact that we would not only be out of our place to do so, but we also know very little about the situation).
swivelgames wrote:
Indeed, and let's not go on to bashing SirCmpwin or his parents. None of us are in a position to judge him or his parents given the circumstances (due to the fact that we would not only be out of our place to do so, but we also know very little about the situation).
Definitely. I can believe that some people have had bad familial experience and others have had very good ones. I'm sure there's at least two or three sides to the story (maybe more) and we'll get a full complement of information once SirCmpwn returns.
Errrm, lets be careful, there is a chance Sir's parents are watching this right now

Also, when hell freezes over I will bash Sir, he is probably one of my best "friends" here tell you truth. It will be bad to not see him for a while

Err how long do cycles pass?
qazz42 wrote:
Errrm, lets be careful, there is a chance Sir's parents are watching this right now?
Says the one who's been calling them Nazi's and calling them out... I'm actually quite frustrated at you for doing so, qazz42, though I've restrained myself from stating so.

If SirCmpwin has a chance of getting Cemetech off the blacklist you're certainly not helping in anyway.
.. sry, deleted all interfering posts, though he did a good job himself....
Not the point. He can do it all he wants, and face the consequences if they find out, but it's certainly not your place to encourage or say it yourself.
KermMartian wrote:
swivelgames wrote:
Definitely. I can believe that some people have had bad familial experience and others have had very good ones. I'm sure there's at least two or three sides to the story (maybe more) and we'll get a full complement of information once SirCmpwn returns.

ah, ah, ah. I doubt we'll be privy to much more information than this, since it's really none of our business. ^_^;
qazz42 wrote:
.. sry, deleted all interfering posts, though he did a good job himself....

Seriously, the overall lack of any form of grammar, punctuation, and spelling in this thread makes me one sad panda. Not to mention I gave up trying to even skim the thread after page 1 because I started getting a headache.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 3 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours