ld (25),hl
   BCall(_VDispHL)
               ret
in SEBoot:

Code:

LD A,0
LD (_PenCol),A
LD (_PenRow),A
LD HL,(_CurTime)                         ;uhm, im not sure that is a real variable, but you said you saw it in the include, so whatever
BCall (_VDispHL)
RET
I am using the compiler in the dcs sdk
_curTime EQU 844Ah
soulfighter wrote:
_curTime EQU 844Ah
That's a bcall, not a variable. You have to bcall bcalls, and they return the arguments specified in the TI-83 Plus Routines PDF. I recommend reading that over. Also, please do not double-post!
Kerm, I'm on my own here to do this clock expansion, so that's why I need your help. By the way, the code is not the same as the first post, so it's not double posting... And Luxen suggested me to do a new topic...
soulfighter wrote:
Kerm, I'm on my own here to do this clock expansion, so that's why I need your help.
I suspect you might need to start more with the basics of z80 assembly first; I'm not sure this is a great first project for a beginner. Smile
Quote:
By the way, the code is not the same as the first post, so it's not double posting... And Luxen suggested me to do a new topic...
Two posts in a row two minutes apart are a double-post and against the rules, and you've done this many times on the forum:

soulfighter wrote:
I am using the compiler in the dcs sdk

soulfighter wrote:
_curTime EQU 844Ah

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours