happybobjr wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
And where are said pictures? I'd be quite interested to see the new build. Smile

oh did i never show you?
This is my third i am working on
Oh, I only saw the video of the first build, do you have pictures of the second and/or third build
KermMartian wrote:
happybobjr wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
And where are said pictures? I'd be quite interested to see the new build. Smile

oh did i never show you?
This is my third i am working on
Oh, I only saw the video of the first build, do you have pictures of the second and/or third build

well the third build isn't finished
the second i have taken pictures of but i can't find this cord for the camera to computer. one of a kind Razz
Oh, it doesn't use an SD card or something? That's a pain in the neck. :/
KermMartian wrote:

it is an sd, i think. just not a standard, micro, or macro.
happybobjr wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

it is an sd, i think. just not a standard, micro, or macro.
Maybe it's an MMC or something? It can't be something completely nonstandard. OOoooh is it a Sony? Perhaps it's a MemoryStick.
i dont think its sony but i did find a cord for it

[img]www.omnimaga.org/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3467.0;attach=1905;image[/img]

[img]www.omnimaga.org/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3467.0;attach=1904;image[/img]
happybobjr wrote:
i dont think its sony but i did find a cord for it
Oh excellent, so where are these pictures? Smile

Edit: Very nice! I'm glad you found a nice little case to put it in. Are those the 2.5mm mono jacks that you got from RadioShack?
umm i edited last post but....

help plz?

ya they are. they work very well but they do have a couple of issues.
the melting point is about half the temperature to melt the solder Razz.

note: there are no cracks in the case. those are reflections of the camera

semi-final publication of ees

here is a download link. http://www.omnimaga.org/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3467.0;attach=1906
happybobjr wrote:
umm i edited last post but....

help plz?

I don't have permission to view these. Anyway, congrats on finishing off the project. You are, however, driving me nuts calling it Etch-E-Sketch when the correct name is Etch-A-Sketch.
Thanks for all your help.
The help was makeing the pictures work Razz
Also, i have been gone from home since the semi-release and i will be gone for a while longer so i wont have a chance on fixing the name.
I am currently working at my grandmother's house. Fixing, repainting and other things like that. The computer here is so slow that it took me 10 min. to get here.
Repainting, impressive. Did you go with red with gray detailing, like the original Etch-a-Sketch? Very Happy
Red with gray detailing?

right now i am trying to inprove preformance speed. Not going so well Razz
so i might just add gray style ability.
happybobjr wrote:
Red with gray detailing?
You said you were painting it, no?

righ
happybobjr wrote:
t now i am trying to inprove preformance speed. Not going so well Razz
so i might just add gray style ability.
Sounds like a good idea. Smile Good luck.
i am removing all the paint on the outer side of the barn and repainting it. i dont think i will be doing red and gray Razz

i think i figured out one of the bugs in the etch-a-sketch and i hope to try to fix it within the week. wow this computer is sloe. i wrote the "i think i" sentence and by the time i was done, it only had up to bugs... Sad

gray style should be easy and quick.
i'll send word tomarrow on progress.
happybobjr wrote:
i am removing all the paint on the outer side of the barn and repainting it. i dont think i will be doing red and gray Razz

i think i figured out one of the bugs in the etch-a-sketch and i hope to try to fix it within the week. wow this computer is sloe. i wrote the "i think i" sentence and by the time i was done, it only had up to bugs... Sad

gray style should be easy and quick.
i'll send word tomarrow on progress.
*Grayscale. I beg your pardon, I thought you meant you were either repainting the calculator or repainting your shake add-on. Laughing
opps i had only every glanced at the word Razz
happybobjr wrote:
opps i had only every glanced at the word Razz
Haha, no worries. I see know that when you said you were working at your grandmother's house you meant you were working on things relevant to your grandmother's house, not calculator projects.
here is the latest version.
http://www.omnimaga.org/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1475.0;attach=2372

press mode for gray scale.
happybobjr wrote:
here is the latest version.
http://www.omnimaga.org/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1475.0;attach=2372

press mode for gray scale.
*Grayscale. What exactly is grayscale about it?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours