My friend just finished the post-production of the 2010 nvidia Computex Event. I feel like it could have been better given the company he was photographing for, but it's pretty cool to see the setup and stuff nonetheless.

Over 2500 photos taken using Dragon Stop Motion, as well as a slideshow from the event photos.

Anyone think that the right hand girls elbow at 2:59 looks really weird Confused

EDIT: Be nice to include a video, wouldn't it?
Nifty, comicIDIOT! Where was this event, exactly? I notice an overwhelming bias in the demographics of the participants. Razz I'm also loving all those triplehead setups they seem to have.
KermMartian wrote:
Nifty, comicIDIOT! Where was this event, exactly? I notice an overwhelming bias in the demographics of the participants. Razz I'm also loving all those triplehead setups they seem to have.
Taiwan, to be general. The street and stuff I'm unsure, but I could find out if need be.

Also, the song is Panonia by Slaven Kolak.
comicIDIOT wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Taiwan, to be general. The street and stuff I'm unsure, but I could find out if need be.
Ohh, that explains a lot. Smile I assumed it was in California, since I know that you're in California.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours