First In-N-Out burger in Texas. It'll be in Garland, Texas at the Firewheel Shopping Center.

Check it out Razz
One of these days when I travel out west, I am going to have to stop at one of those places, see how it compares to a Culver's.
Where are you at rivereye? Smile

Culver's looks pretty nice. Never heard of it, though. There's one in McKinney and another in Flower Mound. Both about equally as far from me. I'll have to check it out sometime Smile

Edit:
Shweet, going to the one in Flower Mound tomorrow for lunch.
Interesting. I heard that the reason they have them only in the west coast states is becasue they have to be within a certain distance from their main distribution center in California since they ship supplies to all their restaurants from there and they need to stay fresh. Texas still seems far away though.
It does indeed. Though, the City of Garland had apparently no problem with it what-so-ever. 7 Ayes and 0 Nays Smile
I certainly hope they have garden burgers. Meat hurts yourself and the environment.
"garden burgers"!? Confused

A sandwich made of gardens instead of cows.
Like Boca-Burgers ^^,

Good stuff. But I enjoy my cow-burgers, thanks. haha.
I prefer the essential amino acids found in animal proteins.

Eet mor cowz! Razz
me2labs wrote:
I prefer the essential amino acids found in animal proteins.

Eet mor cowz! Razz
Thats the spirit! Very Happy
allynfolksjr wrote:
I certainly hope they have locally produced, free-range burgers. Industrially-farmed meat hurts yourself and the environment.

Fixed that for you.
elfprince13 wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:
I certainly hope they have locally produced, free-range burgers. Industrially-farmed meat hurts yourself and the environment.

Fixed that for you.

Thanks. That still doesn't fix the ethical issues with eating animals. Nice try though champ.
allynfolksjr wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:

Fixed that for you.

Thanks. That still doesn't fix the ethical issues with eating animals. Nice try though champ.
1) It's an animal and (dare I say it...?) it doesn't have a soul. Get over it. There's absolutely nothing wrong with eating an animal. I'm an omnivore, and I couldn't care any less. Rolling Eyes
2) You especially, and everyone else in the world should, know you couldn't give a a about ethical issues concerning the consumption of animals. Laughing
rivereye wrote:
One of these days when I travel out west, I am going to have to stop at one of those places, see how it compares to a Culver's.
What's a Culver's? New York has neither In-n-Out nor Sonic, despite being the most awesome city in the world. Sad
Texas is crawling with Sonic's. Not the greatest place in the world, but it's pretty good. Never heard of Culver's, personally, and I didn't get the chance to check it out today, sadly. Razz
allynfolksjr wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:

Fixed that for you.

I didn't climb to the top of the food chain to eat carrots...
KermMartian wrote:
rivereye wrote:
What's a Culver's? New York has neither In-n-Out nor Sonic, despite being the most awesome city in the world. Sad

Culver's is a mostly Midwest chain (based out of Wisconsin) that specializes in Butterburgers and Frozen Custard. It is currently my place of employment, and I do enjoy working there most days.

I think we just got a Sonic out in our area, but I haven't been down there yet, might have to go check it out once or twice.

And also, I think Culver's expandability is just as limited as In-n-Out, as I believe a lot of the items used does come from Wisconsin.
Sonic is pretty terrible actually, aside from the drinks, nothing there is original or special, it's basically just a Denny's without the cool stuff or even a building to sit in.
allynfolksjr wrote:

Which are? Animals eat animals. It's the natural thing to do. So unless you want to talk spirituality (which you're usually the last person to want to do, though I'm perfectly happy to), I'm not sure you have a leg to stand on.

DShiznit: Is it drive-in, like an A&W?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours