Hi team
I am still waiting for delivery of my new TI-84+ .
I have one or two programmes on my desktop which I have downloaded. Battle which is described as "'TIConnect Program (.83p)"'. This will load into jsTIfied. Another programme (Cheese) is described as '"TIConnect Program (.8xp) will not load into jsTIfied.
Can I assume that when my new calculator arrives, both of these
progarmmes will load into it using TI Connect and a USB cable ? (not necessarily at the same time)
Alanclem.

Edit by Merth: Moved to "Technology & Calculator Open Topic"
As I recall, the exact opposite will be true of your TI-84 Plus - an 83 program will not transfer to an 84 Plus. I also don't see why an 8xp won't load into jsTIfied, since it's supposed to be just like an 83/84 Plus. Try downloading another program from the archives and upload that to jsTIfied.
83 BASIC programs are forward compatible with the 83+/84+ calculators. We'd need a link to the program to see what you are talking about specifically on that one. all .8xp programs should transfer to the 84+ with no problem, as that is the file type the calculator recognizes as programs.
I cannot find the exact link, but I'm pretty certain that I got the programme (cheese2) from the Manning site and that it is from Kerm's book.
The fact is that I have travelled many hours over the NET in the past few days. I will be glad when my TI-84+ arrives. I will then be able to actually 'experiment'

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours