souvik1997 wrote:
*bump*
There is now a Humble Indie Bundle for Android, in addition to Linux, Windows, and OS X.
http://www.humblebundle.com/

Yeah, I'm probably going to get it. Is it still possible to get the games from the previous bundles with a similar deal? Or am I dreadfully misinformed?
zzCorrode wrote:
souvik1997 wrote:
*bump*
There is now a Humble Indie Bundle for Android, in addition to Linux, Windows, and OS X.

Yeah, I'm probably going to get it. Is it still possible to get the games from the previous bundles with a similar deal? Or am I dreadfully misinformed?

They sometimes include games from previous bundles in the new bundles. In this case Osmos and World of Goo. Also got this bundle yesterday. Worth it just for Edge.
ParkerR wrote:
zzCorrode wrote:
souvik1997 wrote:
*bump*

They sometimes include games from previous bundles in the new bundles. In this case Osmos and World of Goo. Also got this bundle yesterday. Worth it just for Edge.

Thanks for the quick reply. It's good that they include old games but at the same time its a bit odd for the people who have the previous ones. That's why you pay what you think they deserve, right?
I guess so.
How they include old games is a bit different than initially posted. Often ties they'll open up past bundles to people who "pay" the average or higher.

So, if you paid $20 for this current bundle and in a few days if they re-release a past bundle you can download it as long as your $20's is above the average (usually about $6) you can download the past bundle.

World of Goo and the other is provided again because it's being made available for Android, something you can't download from the original bundle(s) with the games.
How are they making the android versions available? Do they give you apks that you need to side-load, or some kind of redemption code for the marketplace?
They give you APK's.
That's good, that means I could side-load them onto both my parent's phones. If only my tablet wasn't such a piece of crap. I'll keep this in mind.
Keep in mind one of the bonus's of the bundle is no DRM so if it tied you to the market that would violate that wouldn't it?
TheStorm wrote:
Keep in mind one of the bonus's of the bundle is no DRM so if it tied you to the market that would violate that wouldn't it?

Indeed it would. A lot of devs have been under heat for including DRM. These guys are smart.
Humble Bundle V is out, go get it whiles its hawt! http://humblebundle.com
I bawght it even tho I'm not sure all games run on my pc. But it's so cheap ^^
This might be worth it for psychonauts alone
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery is absolutely amazing Very Happy I beat it yesterday, and am still blown away by the graphics, gameplay, and especially the music Very Happy I'm still disappointed that my computer can't run Amnesia, Limbo, or Bastion Sad It seems like I should be able to play Psychonauts, though, but 4.1 GB downloads... :/
I haven't played any of them yet.
If you paid above the average, check the download page again - in addition to Bastion you should now also have Braid, Lone Survivor and Super Meat Boy.
benryves wrote:
If you paid above the average, check the download page again - in addition to Bastion you should now also have Braid, Lone Survivor and Super Meat Boy.
Those who purchased the bundle before those three games were added will get them even if they haven't paid above the average.
Cortex Command, which was in the Humble Bundle 2, has been released on Steam. You can find your download URL for that bundle to get a key for it if you purchased Humble Bundle 2.

It's a pretty neat game; I'm hoping the new campaign mode makes it a bit easier to pick up than it was when I first played a while ago. Here's wot RPS think.
speaking of the humble bundle, it isn't a group of games, but the ebook bundle that was just released is worth getting for Neil Gaiman/Dave Mckean's new book alone. those two are brilliant (especially together), and, if you've never seen any of their previous work, you may be pleasantly surprised =)
Apparently TheStorm, ParkerR, and zzCorrode never visited those links before repasting them Wink

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours