nah
 0%  [ 0 ]
work on it
 50%  [ 1 ]
yeh
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

read dont feel like re post

http://theorangeblock.org/forum/10-off-topic/16564-i-changed-host-re-did-whole-website.html
So what you're saying is that you redid your website?
elfprince13 wrote:
So what you're saying is that you redid your website?

yeh. Very Happy
Protip: WYSIWYG reliance is not something to be proud of. Wink Also, it's "their gamertag", not "there gamertag".
KermMartian wrote:
Protip: WYSIWYG reliance is not something to be proud of. Wink Also, it's "their gamertag", not "there gamertag".

I just use it for visuals I do most with out. works good for uploading to.
like I care about my spelling.

still better than old one.
Ted3681 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

like I care about my spelling
Fair enough, it does indeed work for that. Why don't you care about your spelling and grammar? You get much more respect, and you appear much more intelligent, if you take care to write as properly online as you would in an essay (although I bet you write essays the way you write posts). I see a general trend of minimal effort here. Laughing
KermMartian wrote:
Ted3681 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

like I care about my spelling
Fair enough, it does indeed work for that. Why don't you care about your spelling and grammar? You get much more respect, and you appear much more intelligent, if you take care to write as properly online as you would in an essay (although I bet you write essays the way you write posts). I see a general trend of minimal effort here. 0x5

I write essays like a god.
and I would like to take the time but do to me doing every essay in word it corrects every error. resulting in a generation that cant do shit.

yes minimum effort. but I did take the time to change up my host and really do every thing I was doing completely different.
That's not true, I doubt it would pick up on the fact that you used "do" instead of "due" in that sentence. And I've grown up (well, in the last 10 years, anyway) typing in Word 97 and higher; I use the very few spelling corrections I get to learn.

I should get off my soapbox, I'm highjacking your thread. I think we need to discuss this in a Rants thread though. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
That's not true, I doubt it would pick up on the fact that you used "do" instead of "due" in that sentence. And I've grown up (well, in the last 10 years, anyway) typing in Word 97 and higher; I use the very few spelling corrections I get to learn.

I should get off my soapbox, I'm highjacking your thread. I think we need to discuss this in a Rants thread though. Smile

no its completely fine. and I believe 2007 and higher picks up on the fact you misused the word.

I'm probably one of the best writers in my class but my spelling and grammar is horrible. Every one has a problem with them mine being that I cant spell witch is a big part online witch results in me not looking very intelligent but on the other hand I have great vocabulary.

it does not seem to get "do" but I think I v seen it fix things like that before.
KermMartian wrote:

*hijack
Your website reminded me of some of my own initial attempts at web-design, which is to say: not fantastic and professional, but a decent start and certainly a good learning experience. It takes a while to get the touch, but a lot of that is just practice and refinement. One tool that is helpful (and which can be a VERY useful, if somewhat discouraging at first, learning experience) is the W3C HTML validator. http://validator.w3.org/

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours