I already am, lol. And I was one that was slowly being lured into their marketing too. I was gonna go all Apple this year Laughing
I feel like an idiot for saying that now, lol...
I will join you.

I too thought Apple products were decent, although not top-notch.
I know better now. I am a changed man.

Down with Apple!
me2labs wrote:
I will join you.

I too thought Apple products were decent, although not top-notch.
I know better now. I am a changed man.

Down with Apple!
Well, the hardware IS decent but not top-notch. Software's stable, so I would call it decent also.
Read page 3 of the posts and you'll understand better. The hardware was contaminated by these people.
I think you're all a bunch of crazy bandwagoners.
me2labs wrote:
Read page 3 of the posts and you'll understand better. The hardware was contaminated by these people.
I've read page 3. The ethics of the makers is irrelevant to the quality.
Will_W wrote:
me2labs wrote:
I've read page 3. The ethics of the makers is irrelevant to the quality.
The boycott is because of the ethics, the quality was just a side-discussion, nothing relevant to the boycott itself.
Yes. Don't detract from our ethics concerns!
Well, the saga continues, with a dispute over the status of the search warrant involved with raiding the Gizmodo editor's house.

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2010/05/gizmodo-warrant
That last post is a joke, right?
swivelgames wrote:
That last post is a joke, right?

Evil or Very Mad
So, two days ago, I just found out that for my summer job I'll be building an iphone app. Then, last night, after watching the Penguins game with some friends, I left my phone at the bar.

Luckily, instead of selling it to Gizmodo, my friends just picked it up and ran after to me to give it back.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours