I honestly can't tell if this thread is serious or not.

I'm leaning towards not serious, because if it was, then -WOW- you guys are petty.
he could be seriously leaving and trolling at the same time.
But, if you leave, the trifecta will loose its hold on cemetech.
Holy cow. Netham has been here since 2006 and only has 18 posts.
Will_W wrote:

Way to leach my bandwidth, jerk
Too evil for you?
SirCmpwn wrote:
Holy cow. Netham has been here since 2006 and only has 18 posts.

I had some 300 or so posts, but they had an asshole admin at the time who deleted my acc't and posts. That was when I stopped coming here, actually.
Will_W wrote:

I am content with that possibility.
Will_W wrote:
So Kllrnohj is the nerdy, stubbly one? I didn't think he was old enough to grow facial hair yet.
I never got mentioned Sad
alex10819, Get the **** out.
where was he ignored, I couldn't find anything in the couple of minutes I checked before getting sidetracked
[censored by Kerm for warn-worthy content]
Sephiroth wrote:
[censored by Kerm for warn-worthy content]

OMG! What is she packing there? Apparently, it's too obvious to be authentic.
KermMartian wrote:
So Kllrnohj is the nerdy, stubbly one? I didn't think he was old enough to grow facial hair yet.

Haven't seen my fb profile pic in a while, have you? And I'm only like a year younger than you Razz

Difference being that I'm making some serious bank while you're a broke ass college student.
Kllrnohj wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Haven't seen my fb profile pic in a while, have you? And I'm only like a year younger than you Razz

Difference being that I'm making some serious bank while you're a broke ass college student.
Right, that's why I was earning $30/hr last summer as a software dev. Razz
KermMartian wrote:
Hey, me too! Very Happy
Except I was a PHP dev ^^,
KermMartian wrote:

Psh, that's just a summer job, and did you work 40hrs a week? What are you making right now? How about them student loans?

You're broke, we all know it Razz
Kllrnohj wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Psh, that's just a summer job, and did you work 40hrs a week? What are you making right now? How about them student loans?

During the summer with my current pool store gig I get close to 40hrs/wk but sadly only at $9/hr, my dad also will most likely have some work for me where I will be making $10 to $12 per hour setting up the rs-232 to tcp/ip equipment for networking the CNC machines where he works.
Kllrnohj wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Spot-on 40 hours a week. Smile Right now I'm making nothing, and enjoying not having any student loans because my undergrad and Master's were full tuition; any PhD program to which I go will be paying me at least $30k/year or so on top of full tuition. \o/

@TheStorm - all machismo and sarcasm aside, that sounds like fun. Smile
TheStorm wrote:

During the summer with my current pool store gig I get close to 40hrs/wk but sadly only at $9/hr, my dad also will most likely have some work for me where I will be making $10 to $12 per hour setting up the rs-232 to tcp/ip equipment for networking the CNC machines where he works.

Speaking of which I still have that Gcode editing software I wrote a while back.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours