So, I'm so sick of you lot ignoring me and talking down to me like I'm some sort of idiot. I'm leaving Cemetech forever, and nothing you say can stop me!

But first, I need to address a few things.

Kerm: You're insufferable, and red is a horrible color for a website. And why the hell is there a calculator emoticon? How the hell does that fit into a website, hmm? Seriously man.

ComicMan: What the hell is with that hair, dude? The 80s ended like 20 years ago, ok?

Kllr: Ok, you're not so bad. Wanna join my WoW guild?

Nikky: fap fap fap.

TIFreak: You're quite possibly the biggest jerk I've ever met. If it wasn't for you, Hitler might have never existed. Seriously, you're that bad. Stop being so mean to the noobs man!

Ultimate Dev'r: How the hell are you not dead already?

TheStorm: lrn 2 spll, kthxbai

Elfprince: Wait, I was wrong about TIFreak... YOU'RE the biggest jerk. Why you're an admin, I'm not sure, but you need to stop banning people for asking basic questions, it's unprofessional.

Swivel: Get a haircut, dreadlocks are SO 1960s.

Keith: Good luck with omnimaga man, great stuff right there!

xlibman: I want you off my hosting plan by next week, or I'm deleting ur filez.

That will be all, see you all never.
Psh, your face is insufferable. What color would you prefer, pink or something? And I believe it's in your contract that you finish the calculator DMX project before you leave. Razz
I'll send you the files, why don't you get it fixed up for me?
alex10819 wrote:
ComicMan: What the hell is with that hair, dude? The 80s ended like 20 years ago, ok?
If you're looking at the photograph I think you're looking at, it was a windy day.
LOL, my hair's a 3-4... I don't even have dreads XD
alex10819 wrote:
I'll send you the files, why don't you get it fixed up for me?
Yeah right, like I have that kind of ASM skills (or time Wink ).
Quote:

What server are you on?
I wish I got called out for something. Sad
Wait, swivel has dreads?
Before.. you go. Please add me in. Say this

Quote:
You.. You're just a spamming troll.
alex10819 wrote:

I think you've got us swapped.... or have my staff bought out Omnimaga without my approval? That $9001.00 USD was not for that, guys! That money was for my Hawaiian vacation 2010! Mad

Technically, this is partially true, since in a bizarre Jarvis-related accident, I own rcfreak0 now Razz
Wow. someone on here who actually has money.
Very Happy I didn't get called a loser n00b!
elfprince13 wrote:
Wait, swivel has dreads?
You didn't hear? Very Happy
Check my fb picture Wink

Sephiroth wrote:
Wow. someone on here who actually has money.
Keith doesn't have money, you imbecile. He's more broke then any of us. (Well, that is besides me... I'm more broke then a naked homeless guy without money for crack. Neutral what??)
KeithJohansen wrote:
alex10819 wrote:

I think you've got us swapped.... or have my staff bought out Omnimaga without my approval? That $9001.00 USD was not for that, guys! That money was for my Hawaiian vacation 2010! Mad

Technically, this is partially true, since in a bizarre Jarvis-related accident, I own rcfreak0 now Razz
Or maybe you are secretly rcfreak0 and not telling us? :O (he hosts Omnimaga and its subdomains)
alex10819 wrote:

Haha! You're a wowfag!

rivereye wrote:
What server are you on?

He asked me, not you. Take a hike.
Sephiroth: I have no idea who you are, therefore you are insignificant. Clearly you are meaningless to this community, or I would know you. That is why I am awesome, and you are not.

Foamy: I left you out because you're alright. And by alright, I mean I'd breach federal hate crime laws if I said what I actually thought about you.

SirCmpwn: I know you have no idea who I am... but hear this... I might well be your long lost father.
Wow.
Wait, how did you get past the chinese firewall?
Anything is possible with enough $$$.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours