I will be there.
1000 seems like such a big number to me... Sad
just keep at it, and soon will be there.
I feel encouraged!!! Very Happy
Getting kind of offtopic though... Mad
yeah, anymore talk of the blub club should be moved over to Rivereye Studios, the forum for Blubsters is only readable by Blubsters, but all can see the forum itself.
rivereye wrote:
I hope to see you all at Blub's official forums at rivereye.net/forum

Whoa whoa whoa - official forums?! When did this happen?! I protest! We need democracy!
ok, maybe not official, official,but I have created a club for blubsters at Rivereye Studios, and Kuro approved, which he moderates, because he founded blub. When us 5 blubsters join Rivereye Studios, Kuro or I will add you to the Blub CLub.
I thought Jon founded Blub... Confused
No, I just copied him from Kuro's signature. I do, however, consider myself a great promoter of Blub and originator of what Blub is all about (sans the world domination thing).

@Rivereye: I refuse to join the Blub club. I have my own plans. Evil or Very Mad
Are you sure that Blub is the real slim Shady?
Are you sure you really exist?
be it as you will Jon, maybe Kerm could take the Blub Club here.
Jonathan Pezzino wrote:
No, I just copied him from Kuro's signature. I do, however, consider myself a great promoter of Blub and originator of what Blub is all about (sans the world domination thing).

The official head of Blub's Public Relations Department.

Quote:
@Rivereye: I refuse to join the Blub club. I have my own plans. Evil or Very Mad

Gasp!! Surprised How can you not join? Question Question Question
Democracy isn't necessary either. How can you have democratic domination?
after I put all that work into it. Crying Crying Crying
So sad... Sad Sad Sad

I'm working on an official logo, and will have a prototype soon, probably posted on ticalc as an image.
ok, let me know when you have it ready, you can upload it to my server for viewing purposes. We can post it in the club, and start a Blubster Web Ring.
Will do. I'll PM you when I have it ready.
i seemed to have missed this blub thing, what the hell is it?
(well i know what it IS i don't know what it really means)
Blub is our god, he rules all. Those who disobey feel his doom. THe main way to join the blub club, put Blub in you signature >(<')
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blub the description is really bad, maybe some of you guys should put what it really means (im new to the whole puting articles in wiki thing)
well, that is my deffinition, and Rivereye Studios is one of the many Blub Clubs, I guess it was more widespread.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 2 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours