That's all for now.

The name of the contest entry is only this: A Simple RPG.
Nice! Can't wait for more details. Smile
BUMP.

Raylin wrote:
BUMP.

Dude. Awesome. I really hope that it was SourceCoder 2.5's new Image Functions that enabled you to make that. Smile
Those look epic. Smile
Really great sprites! The games I make are too lame to have real sprites, just text sprites. If it looks smooth on the calc when animated, this is a winner sprite design! Cool
adept wrote:
Really great sprites! The games I make are too lame to have real sprites, just text sprites. If it looks smooth on the calc when animated, this is a winner sprite design! Cool
I'm sure you're progressing to the point where real sprites would work very nicely in your games; don't put yourself down!

Raylin, I hope once the contest deadline arrives and you're not quite so rushed, you'll be posting screenshots and details!
Most def.
Raylin wrote:
Most def.
Very good, I'll look forward to it then. I also hope people will flock to grab and try out your entries when they're released after the contest judging is complete!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours