yeah, I wish things could be worry free all the time.
Legally free software is getting better and better though, cf. Firefox, GIMP, Blockland, etc.
To get back on topic...

I got a page built on the command index, but it is only on my memory stick right now, I have to get it uploaded. Once it is up, I will let you guys know so you can check it out.

Is there a way for one to have it highlight a word when a link is sent? Kinda like if you click on randInt( on the index page, it will take you to the word and highlight it. I think it would make it look kool if it is possible in straight html, but if not, I guess I will just have to leave it out...
<a href="#gohere">Click to Go Down This Page</A><BR><BR><BR><BR>
Stuff. More stuff. Etc.<BR><BR><BR><BR>
<a name="gohere">Congrats! You found it!</A>
I know how to do that, I meant the highlighting part...
Oh, you mean have some kin d of background color behind the text?? Hmm...
*Googles*

Code:
<P>The due date is <FONT
style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow">next </FONT>week.</P>
(From http://www.devx.com/tips/Tip/13041)
Thanks, I will see what that does. Smile

I am thinking about makin lesson 8 into 3 seperate parts, it is a really big lesson... Surprised But it does have lots of pretty colors. Laughing
Ah, you ,ran as a way to differentiate text, commands, output, etc?
I like pretty text. I hope it turns out well. What is the lesson about? Maybe I might learn something form it.
About hit detection on the homescreen using matrics, lists, and stings. Smile It was supposed to be the article for the newsletter, but...
ok, that might be something that I could enjoy reading and learning. Hope it comes out soon.
if you would like a look at what it is about: htp://tifreakware.calcgames.org/downloads/aticlefiles.zip

(Yes it is spelled wrong, I messed up when zipping it, but oh well. It has all three versions of the hit detection as programs as well, for your viewing pleasure. The lesson is being based off of the text file in the zipped file...
I have been browsing at it, but not throughly.
Well, it is just a preview, the better, easier to read version will be out soon, I hope...
I finished my TI-BASIC reference card. It should appear on ticalc.org Friday or Saturday. If you guys download it, I would like to hear your opinions. I spent about 15 hours working on it, so I hope it was worth my time and effort.
Yay! Can't wait to see this, it sounds like it'll be a big help in getting programmers from BASIC n00b to BASIC 1337.
I shall take a look at it as well...

Would you mind if it was put on my site as an advanced tutorial? I would like to gather as much info on BASIC (and maybe asm soon) programming stuff. Smile
Quote:
Would you mind if it was put on my site as an advanced tutorial? I would like to gather as much info on BASIC (and maybe asm soon) programming stuff.

I would have to say no. I only like to have my stuff at ticalc.org because it is easy to remember where it is in case I want to update it or link to it. Thanks for the offer, though.
You could also put it on ti-news.net (since ticalc now doesn't allow hotlinking...) that way everyone could download/link to it easily...
Not a problem, I guess...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours