Hehe...I don't think anyone knows what those do...
there is stuff on WikiTI.
Surprised Really? I stand corrected. Smile
You could probably find something on them if you spend a whole day looking through the Ti website. Laughing But still, those commands are kinda useless.
you really have to know what you are doing to use it also
They're basically z80 commands that you can use in Basic. I don't know z80 though, so I wouldn't know what they're good for, if anything.
which really shows you need to know you are doing.
Hmm, I have thought about creating someting like this to go in conjunction with my tutorials, though the tutorials are fairly complete... Maybe an index on what command is in what lesson... Idea (Starts new page)
I like it, I hoe things go well.
I thought hoeing was generally reserved for agricultural activities? Razz
ok make fun at my mistyping will you. it was supposed to be hope.
lol... i figured as much...

then again, im not the one picking on the FFA... now am i?
some of it is this darn little keydoard on my lappy, I really don't like.
yup... laptop keyboards are pretty crappy... but you cant always win...
true, but mine is an old one from SBC, Pentium II, 128mb RAM, 20 gb HD, Windows NT 5.1
That's better than my desktop computer...5 years old, 64MB RAM, 10GB and 2GB HDs, 98SE... My laptop is 10+ years old, and all I know is that it has Win 3.1 on it (my 89Ti may be better than RAM and "HD" memory...and speed...). The new computer I'm getting has 2GB RAM, Athlon 64 3700+, firewire, 7.1 surround, and Raid built-in to the $90 motherboard... The video card is yet undecided...
that, and this lappy is free! No wifi though
Free lap dances for everyone! Yay! Oh...nevermind. Rolling Eyes
lol Jon, always so carefree
I save worrying for real life. Cool

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours