Login [Register]
Don't have an account? Register now to chat, post, use our tools, and much more.
Very nice, although I think I liked the first one of that type a little better.
Not seeing it?
Eh. Could have been better. They mixed the original CSI with CSI:NY and CSI:LA. Horatorio Cane is a bit over used in these CSI meme's imho.
Horatio couldn't hear you over the sound of how awesome he was.

That guy wears two pairs of sunglasses at the same time? How does he see? O_o


Laughing
calc84maniac wrote:
That guy wears two pairs of sunglasses at the same time? How does he see? O_o
That drawing looks a lot like comicIDIOT to me. And nice one, me2labs. Smile
The Tari wrote:
snip

That was...
amazing.


That resumes my thoughts about the iPad and my fears about the future of it.
DJ Omnimaga wrote:
That resumes my thoughts about the iPad and my fears about the future of it.

lol i agreee
Haha, exactly. I've always seen the iPad as nothing more then an iPod Touch with stretched dimensions and a couple feature differences.
wow... some of these pictures are pretty funny...


here is a classic:
This picture makes my life complete...

I think I need to dispute the awesomeness of that image. Who has hair on the full height of their neck? Shock
KermMartian wrote:
I think I need to dispute the awesomeness of that image. Who has hair on the full height of their neck? Shock


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypertrichosis

these people LOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLO
Ted3681 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
I think I need to dispute the awesomeness of that image. Who has hair on the full height of their neck? Shock


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypertrichosis

these people 0x5
Fascinating link, thanks for that.
Thanks for the support Ted hahahahha


Your argument is invalid.
Edit by Catherine: Bye bye, malware warning!
  
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 19
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 

Advertisement