You could survive with a 84+SE, but a TI-89 would be more useful not only during the class but further down the road.
I just read that gas is going to hit $4.00 a gallon soon, and this is the US, where about a week agao, it was about $2.50 a gallon, talk about a price increase.
still ~$2.40 here, so HA at you! (course, i'm getting 15mpg Rolling Eyes )
I need cheap fuel somehow.
Kllrnohj wrote:
still ~$2.40 here, so HA at you! (course, i'm getting 15mpg Rolling Eyes )

w00t for 24.4 mpg (I have a computer in my car to calculate gas mileage both instantaneously and average)!
nah, w00t for not using gas,
You'll want the 89 if you plan on taking the AP exam...set it to do a tough problem and move on until it finds the answer...plus it gives exact answers...the 84+ can't quite do that...
Gas jumped from $2.39 to $2.79 since Monday (it's Wednesday now) for regular...even though I'm nowhere near the hurricane hit area... But consider ourselves lucky...Europe pays ~$5.00/gallon for their gas (and they've been doing it for years now)
I guess we are lucky. BTW, I live in Michigan, we didn't even get touched by the remants of the hrricane.
Went to the beach today with my college freshman class...awesome waves from the remnants of Katerina, and my team won the sandcastle competition. Cool
yeah, and you used your calculator to graph the castle, right?
No, actually I found these things called "friends" who built it with me, it was pretty massive.

I know, I was just joking around
Laughing OK then, this is pretty off-topic. Anything else about usb8x and DCS6?
yes.

if you do include USB8x support, will you be adding anything yourself?

PS: what are these things you call friends?
Laughing Sometimes I'm not sure either...
I probably won't be modifying USB8x too much.
ok... i was just making sure you were'nt gonna try to add in something that would kill off all competition...
Are you kidding? Doors CS will make all other shells obsolete! Smile
As soon as DCS6 is out, and I am sure it is stable and things are working, I am trashing MirageOS and going to hand out DCS for people to use.
Most excellent, I can't wait!
It would be cool if TI would incorporate the TICI 2.0 CALCnet2 WiNet module into the 84 line so that Doors CS could work with networking right out of the box...
yeah, but then my 84+SE would ethier not be compatible, or I would have to upgrade.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 3 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours