Cooking Mama
Cows are delicious.
@PETA: Animals are fun to pet, better to chew.
I was so hoping there was a level where you got to cut off the head Sad what a disappointment... Bad Idea
Oy. I'm a vegetarian, but I don't like PETA. They give people like me a bad name by spreading their harsh propaganda. I'd rather explain the merits of being vegetarian, and let people make their own educated decision, just as I did.
swivelgames wrote:
I was so hoping there was a level where you got to cut off the head Sad what a disappointment... Bad Idea

There are three parts to the game; it may look like you're done after you remove the organs, but keep clicking "Next" and you'll get to keep cooking Very Happy

magicdanw wrote:
Oy. I'm a vegetarian, but I don't like PETA. They give people like me a bad name by spreading their harsh propaganda. I'd rather explain the merits of being vegetarian, and let people make their own educated decision, just as I did.

We've already established that there are no benefits to being at the top of the food chain to only eat carrots here Razz
wewt!! Thank Very Happy

I'm really liking this game.. Laughing

UD wrote:
We've already established that there are no benefits to being at the top of the food chain to only eat carrots here Razz

I completely forgot about those Krispy Kreme Bacon Cheeseburgers Shock

I'm so going to go grab some glazed doughnuts and fire up the grill tomorrow Very Happy
Well this is one gory Cooking Mama! I can't believe that PETA would do such thing! I don't think kids would enjoy playing this. It's no fun!
Dentist Daytona Beach | Dentist Brandon

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours