Before I ask, I'd like to know why you deleted the previous request originally made by PhatStreet.

That being said, I want the following removed from Freebuild.

* Map: Eternal Sunset

and the following DTB models:

- Black Hole Gun
- Blaster Rifle
- Conrifle
- Flamethrower/Acid gun
- Grenade Launcher
- Kicker/Puller
- Landmine
- Medgun
- Minigun
- Mortar Cannon
- Plasma Sniper
- Quantum Gun
- Shotgun

I'd like to think that there aren't any problems with my request, and I'm hoping this post is merged with the other thread, rather than it being deleted.
If you look carefully, you'll see that I concatenated Phatstreet's request with those of Chris and Luquado at http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4017 . Your post has also been added to that thread; please look carefully before accusing forum administrator of wrongdoing. Razz
Well, I'm just waking up, and I think that you think that I'm talking about Phatstreet's original post right? (About his own stuff). Regardless, thanks for adding my post.
spechs wrote:
Well, I'm just waking up, and I think that you think that I'm talking about Phatstreet's original post right? (About his own stuff). Regardless, thanks for adding my post.
Indeed, I thought you thought I blackholed his OP, but I actually renamed the topic and dropped on the other TBM devs' posts. Smile
people barely used Eternal Sunset anyways Shock and I know I never used any dtb weapons so no loss to me..
I know its in your interests to get rid of TBM junk anyway, but I have a question.

How do you know if these people are all they claim to be?
What's stopping some Retailer (especially after that latest Drama fiasco) to make an account named Kier/Gobbles/Phatstreet, etc to demand this stuff removed? Especially after these people left years ago?
Lol that's very possible...
They could be fake, but
As you said, we want to remove it anyway.
elrunethe2nd wrote:
I know its in your interests to get rid of TBM junk anyway, but I have a question.

What's stopping some Retailer (especially after that latest Drama fiasco) to make an account named Kier/Gobbles/Phatstreet, etc to demand this stuff removed? Especially after these people left years ago?

I had the same exact suspicion, elrune. Same. Exact. Thoughts. Tell me, are you a mind reader?
Nukison wrote:
elrunethe2nd wrote:

I had the same exact suspicion, elrune. Same. Exact. Thoughts. Tell me, are you a mind reader?

I dabble.
except that I've been in contact with both Luq and Gobbles outside of Cemetech.
elfprince13 wrote:
except that I've been in contact with both Luq and Gobbles outside of Cemetech.

Well, that's two.
Seeing as:
A) Speckz is spelt wrong and,
B) Speckz tuned in a while after the others, IDK if this is a clever ruse.
That's how speckz started spelling his name late in his TBM career. Topic locked for controversy with no point.