Since Freebuild will be using different interior files than TBM did (or so I have been told), how will we go about making them? Also, I really would appreciate if some of you wizards would whip up a tutorial on how to do it, I may be smarter than the average bear when it comes to this but I'm not bright enough to figure it out on my own.
Take a whack at it with Torque Constructor or QuArK.
Ha, you say "take a whack at it with QuArK" as if it were like spreading butter on toast. I remember there was a nice tut on how to set it up, but I also remember it took a BUNCH of tweaking to get it to work right, and I can't find the tut. Without it, or another tut that explains how to configure for map2dif, I'm lost.
speaking about interriors, the build box map doesn't have the box part of the map... O_o
Moogle (Death) wrote:
Ha, you say "take a whack at it with QuArK" as if it were like spreading butter on toast. I remember there was a nice tut on how to set it up, but I also remember it took a BUNCH of tweaking to get it to work right, and I can't find the tut. Without it, or another tut that explains how to configure for map2dif, I'm lost.

That's why I'd use Constructor instead. it's a cinch compared to QuArK.
Xyno76 wrote:
speaking about interriors, the build box map doesn't have the box part of the map... O_o

Sorry, that was a gobbles map. Update, I removed the .mis file.
One advantage that QuArK does have over Constructor (GreyMario and I stumbled on this by chance) is that you can import .vmf files with it...but I'll give Constructor a shot. Where do I get it?
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Torque+Constructor
Got it installed, but for some reason my mouse position is WAY off. (like, when I highlight a button, the actual mouse pointer will be far below it). Is this a bug with my download, or does the patch fix this? (I am on Win7 btw)
The patch fixes it. I'm not sure if you need to install the patches sequentially or not, but it works fine for me uder Vista.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours