I recently obtained a screenie showing off one of the new features in DCS7. KermMartian has once again astounded us all by learning to control the blue lines of death (LCD test mode) to add color to DCS7:
Har har har. Looks shopped to me Wink
CDI wrote:
How could you possibly make such accusations! Sad Clearly he's used his time machine project to go forward in time and bring me my Doors CS 7 code so I don't actually have to write it.
KermMartian wrote:
CDI wrote:
How could you possibly make such accusations! Sad Clearly he's used his time machine project to go forward in time and bring me my Doors CS 7 code so I don't actually have to write it.

Then how would it ever have been written? Neutral
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
CDI wrote:

Then how would it ever have been written? Neutral

Squirrels did it, obviously. Didn't we already establish that? Evil or Very Mad
Hmm..
I wonder if that's aactually possible...
nope.
a. the blue lines would have to fill the entire screen, and
b. it would totally kill the lcd
shmibs wrote:
nope.
a. the blue lines would have to fill the entire screen, and
b. it would totally kill the lcd
Yup, shmibs is right about that. Fear not, though, I plan to really get my rear in gear on this as soon as I have more than 20 pages of my several-hundred-page thesis written up. >_<

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours