http://www.alex10819.com

Go to the bottom of the page. Smile If anyone else wants it, I'd be happy to help them install it.
That looks pretty cool, though I wouldn't need a members part of it...
Ah, yeah, that part depends on the website using it. It wouldn't work for you because of the InvisionFree thing.
Yes, well, it is not my fault technology hates me... Crying

I sent my xbox in a few weeks ago to get fixed after having it for 3 and a half months and they wanted to charge me. After some yelling/screaming, they gave me a 75% discount. Got it back the other day, next day, it breaks again! Then the computer at work goes out, and it just got all new parts put in a few months ago...

Maybe I should just give up and start livin like a hermit... Sad

Do you think it would be possible for it to just show how many people are currently viewing the page at that time?
Eh, not easy, but not hard either.

I think technology hates me too, I spend more time debugging than coding. Crying
Most of my problems have been hardware, not coding...
Laughing So between us we have one set of working computerness then?
my porblems seem to arise when I have to relly on hardware not inside or conected to my computer (router, servers)
Ah, so remote hardware hates you?
sometimes, but not always. that, or windows likes to crash, but all therse problems are rare
It is hillarious... I bought my laptop for $100, spent $45 on a battery, $20 on hinges... I hardly have any critical problems with it, but we spend hundreds of dollars on this desktop... Grrr.... Mad
Laughing Very nice. That's just Murphy's Law, I guess... Smile
I am renaming it to Thorneycroft's Golden Rule: What can go wrong, will without a shadow of a doubt go wrong... Mad
ok, whatever works for you

Back on topic: is it me, or does it seem like that people are allways showed as guests. It may just be me
You're a guest unless you log in Smile
And if you're set as permenantly logged in, log out and then in again to register the cookie.
Kerm: I'm learning a bit of PHP, and i was wondering... how hard do you think it would be to mod the script so the usernames link to the users forum profile?

i was thinking it wouldnt be too bad, just set teh cookie with the users user ID, and then add in a couple extra lines of HTML, and it would work, but im no expert...

EDIT: i would also need to know how to call a users ID# from phpBB...
Actually, I have that configured here. It's very easy, if you're online later I'll walk you through it.
would you walk me through installing it on my site?
I would like that user thing!
I ain't installing it, that will be JincS job. I do forum mods (which I should look for some new ones)

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours