http://www.microbarn.com/details.aspx?rid=102067

I have ordered this and got it on the way. The two USB ports that my desktop has on the front work when they want to, and the speakers make lots of noise when they do work.

I dunno, just felt like sharing XD

Still have 2 DVD drive bays I can put stuff in.. hmm..
Nice find there, tifreak8x. I have a 2x USB + 1x Firewire + 1x eSATA + card reader in my 3.5" bay on my desktop. Smile
I don't have anything that uses esata or firewire, and my card reader is built into my all in one printer, so don't need that. Can never have enough USB tho =p
tifreak8x wrote:
I don't have anything that uses esata or firewire, and my card reader is built into my all in one printer, so don't need that. Can never have enough USB tho =p
Me neither, actually, but it was sitting around my lab so I thought, eh, why not.
lol, yeah, if you don't have to pay for it, then it makes sense. =p

I just desperately need more USB ports to the front of my machine. I have a USB 1.0 hub attached to the back, but for some reason it fails to recognize a few of my flash drives. So hopefully this fixes the problem once and for all.
Whatever happened to that giant USB hub with ~9 ports or something you were planning?
I would need to figure out how to make a plastic molding for the stargate ring, get the necessary materials to make it, etc. For now, I just need a faster solution, and this one should be here by Wednesday =p

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours