Hays is comin back... Check out their homepage... Mad

http://geocities.com/haysgames

If you look at the petition, it has a signature with H.G.C. that says they will never die...
hmm... gonna send Geocities an Email... brb...
w00t Hays is BAck!!!! gonna add their website links to Omnimaga

that was sarcasm...

I am wondering how many times they died and came back so far since 1998 Confused
seeems their site won't work in Fire Fox, learn to be compatible with a real browser
Has anyone hacked their site before yet?
If you ignore them, they'll go away. Standard protocol on dealing with trolls.
heh. Im actually suprised it took them this long to come back.

On the bright side, I guess I'm going to see how well "Hell's Playpen" works on my new forum.
It took them what, one month to come back?
I was expecting a week, if they pulled out at all.

I'm actually surprised they pulled out for any period of time. I was waiting for them to come out and say "well they hit 100 but now they have to hit 500 for us to leave" and basically keep rising it until it would not be achievable.

Regardless, I got their "final site" archived with the 1000 and 2000 hit jpegs I have. It should look good on the rant addendum.
rivereye wrote:
seeems their site won't work in Fire Fox, learn to be compatible with a real browser

you mean learn to be compatible with the webstandards Rolling Eyes
Have you ever ran the Acid 2 test on IE, FF and Opera? The only browser that even gets it close is Opera. FF is good on standards, yes, but Opera is the leader in that field.
rivereye wrote:

Works just fine as long as you have the Quicktime plugin.
which I can't seem to get to work with FireFox
Yeah, same with me. I had it working at one point, but then I updated iTunes or Firefox (I forget which), and then it stopped working. I blame Apple, personally.
yeah, down with Apple
Download the Quicktime Netscape Plugin and put it in your firefox plugin directory Rolling Eyes
OMG, what did I tell you guys! I knew they were coming back. Mad
Well, they did explicity state that their plan was to generate contreversy and draw attention to themselves...is anyone surprised?
allynfolksjr wrote:
Have you ever ran the Acid 2 test on IE, FF and Opera? The only browser that even gets it close is Opera. FF is good on standards, yes, but Opera is the leader in that field.

firefox is somewhat close too, but there are some browsers that actually render it correctly - Apple's Safari browser being one of them. IE's attempt is just flat out horrible (and the "new" IE7 does it the exact same way). You do have to remember tho, that the code used to make the AcidII test is NOT correct. there are ERRORS in the code (which was intentional), so don't think its the end-all-be-all of webtests Wink (just to test how browsers can handle sloppy webcode w/ errors)
Well, to get back on topic, they have added a new banner to their site, one that is not really suitable to be a calc related site's banner...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours