I am having a issue that I do not believe was an error on my part. here it is in the program attachment I am going to attach with this post. But anyway I cannot get the high scores, average, and the amount of times you play to appear on the firs screen and i do not understand why I will attach the file so somebody can check it out but please try and do it as soon as you can. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

The Troubling file:http://www.ticalc.org/pub/83plus/basic/games/chance/dealornodeal.zip

In fact I am 99.9% sure that I got everything correct the only reason its not 100% is what KeithJohansen said... Sad
If the game isn't working in the way it is intended to then either the programmer screwed it up or you screwed it up.

There are several other Deal or No Deal games for the 83+/84+. Try one of those instead.
Well can you help me get it to display where it is supposed to check out the code

Kerm can you help me?
Learn BASIC and fix it yourself or pick another Deal or No Deal game.
We're not going to take the time to attempt to understand this person's code so we can find and fix their errors (if any) just to satisfy one single person's inane desire to play only this one version of the game when there are several potentially better others.

Sorry I sound rude and mean but it sounds like you're putting in ZERO effort to fix this yourself. We're here to help you, not do all the work for you.
If you're trying to unlock the program to edit it, use Doors CS. As KeithJohansen says, though, hopefully you can find the coding error yourself, or just check out a different Deal or No Deal game.
KeithJohansen wrote:
We're not going to take the time to attempt to understand this person's code so we can find and fix their errors (if any) just to satisfy one single person's inane desire to play only this one version of the game when there are several potentially better others.

Sorry I sound rude and mean but it sounds like you're putting in ZERO effort to fix this yourself. We're here to help you, not do all the work for you.

Sorry but your wrong I am putting effort into it. I came to the post because I was having trouble and I have been spending days grazing over the two deal or no deal file issues that I've posted in Cemetech and I haven't found any sucess so don't tell me how much im doing
steelersfan1693 wrote:
KeithJohansen wrote:

Sorry but your wrong I am putting effort into it. I came to the post because I was having trouble and I have been spending days grazing over the two deal or no deal file issues that I've posted in Cemetech and I haven't found any sucess so don't tell me how much im doing

Did you get TI-Connect?
Xeno_Cre8or wrote:
steelersfan1693 wrote:
KeithJohansen wrote:

Did you get TI-Connect?

I cant get TI Connect

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours