Check it out this was on the news. Click
lafferjm wrote:
Check it out this was on the news. Click

Thats great sooner or later walmart will take over the universe.
I hate Walmart.
I'd rather have a blanket with sleeves.
Weregoose wrote:
I'd rather have a blanket with sleeves.

What do you mean those things are great i just called to order 3 all for the price of ..........
lol
JKJK
Oh wow, that's pretty disturbing. I see it also found, among all the caskets, a CD of probably very poor music.
I'm sure many of you know this already, but Sam's Club (Whole-sale Walmart basically) sells Learjets. I believe they start at around $2.5m-$3m. Their selling the Cessna Citation Mustang. Technically this was a once in a life-time deal back in 2006, but if my memory serves me correctly they still do sell them because as a member of Sam's Club you're entitled to the same benefits as it's employees when it comes to wholesale discounts. (or something like that, lol). I just remember hearing they were still available. Reason I remember what kind of plane is because my grandparents have also been looking at that same plane for quite a long time now Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours