idk where the different things r located throught the files, i was wondering if any1, and by any1 i mean Kerm, could help me make it go with bsa305.broadphase.com/site all i want is for the color scheme of the forums to match the rest of the site, its phpbb integrated into phpnuke, the current and only theme is subsilver
Laughing Are you aware that you have a "Guset Book"?

Just log in as Admin, go to the bottom and choose Admin CP, then go to Style Admin --> Management --> Edit and mess with those.
i have phpbb did u go to www.bsa305.broadphase.com/site ? the guest book is at www.bsa305.broadphase.com im makin a new site, i need to kno wher to go to change the border around everything, right now its a blu (#006699) i want a dark grey(#8F8F8F) or a yellowis tan(#D8D8C4) an i need to kno where to change the alternating colors like how alternate posts are diff colors, i want to change to the same kinds of greys as here
ok well i think i got it, but now all those buttons, this will b awhile Sad

i need to kno how to remove the ability to register, and the stupid number security thing when u log in on phpnuke

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours