Just to clear things up,(though guess you already know...)I know nothing about asm programming...I spend most of my time doing basic, html, or batch...

This is part of the reason I needed to talk to Kerm, I figured if I found the best I could learn quicker.
So far all i can do is display "HELLO" and turn off the calc...
So sorry if my ideas seem outlandish.

As for Kerm i was wondering if you could release the source to one of your obsolete Doors OS's, say v.5?
It'll give me a base to work on my windows os.
Oh, and whoever created beta compiler 8, you do know that ZCOMPIL3 doesn't do anything?I removed it from my copy and it works just fine.
No hablo Englais
xenonparadox wrote:

You're building an OS for Windows? How clever!
No, he's just trying to infringe on MSs registered trademarks.
Please forgive my sarcasm, I'm annoyed that you're still posting new topics with the exact same title when we clearly indicated in the SECOND of your currently three duplicate topics that one should reply to a thread one created rather than constantly creating new threads about similar topics. The source to a fairly recent version is indeed available to those who ask nicely, but the license states that the source is primarily available only to those looking to further their knowledge of ASM, and the reuse of code in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.

xenonparadox wrote:
Just to clear things up,(though guess you already know...)I know nothing about asm programming...I spend most of my time doing basic, html, or batch...

This is part of the reason I needed to talk to Kerm, I figured if I found the best I could learn quicker.
So far all i can do is display "HELLO" and turn off the calc...
So sorry if my ideas seem outlandish.

As for Kerm i was wondering if you could release the source to one of your obsolete Doors OS's, say v.5?
Oh, and whoever created beta compiler 8, you do know that ZCOMPIL3 doesn't do anything?I removed it from my copy and it works just fine.
Make another new thread with the same title and I swear to god I will edit your posts like crazy.