Thought I might share this just for the heck of it. Just finally got my new license. Apparently their computer systems have a virus on them, and yet they continue to use them. I'm guessing thats just an excuse because they know they're behind. They've been saying that for almost 6 months now. But anyway, here is a pic of new license in case no one has seen it yet.

Its definitely not fool-proof, but they've improved. The first to come out with the new fakes are going to be rich real fast. Especially if they make them scannable. Seeing as there are now three ways to scan it.

Its a pretty standard card, but there are quite a few little watermarks. The date is embossed above the head on the picture, the State Of Texas emblem is stamped over the class, drivers license number, and DOB with fancy ink (as you can see), and there are three stars over the rest of the information. One thing many might not notice is the outlined texas on the front and back in the same spot. The one on the back, however, is reversed. You can't really see the one on the front very well, but eh.

[EDIT]
And if you're assuming the image is blurred, you're wrong. The license itself is quite foggy, but it seems like it was on purpose. Though, the image is kinda blurry.
Interesting license. Also, lulz @ "Eyes HAZ". It's good to know that Texas licenses inform that the owner haz eyez Razz

Also, I take it you aren't proud of your license photo? Laughing
KeithJohansen wrote:
Also, lulz @ "Eyes HAZ". It's good to know that Texas licenses inform that the owner haz eyez Razz

I loled irl.
KeithJohansen wrote:
Also, I take it you aren't proud of your license photo? 0x5
No... its quite hideous. But that probably isn't news to many of you. Laughing
KeithJohansen wrote:
Interesting license. Also, lulz @ "Eyes HAZ". It's good to know that Texas licenses inform that the owner haz eyez Razz
Also lol'ing IRL. It took me suprisingly long to figure out that you did not, in fact, photoshop the [eyes] item.
Indiana is making you show social security cards, proof of citizenship and birth certificate, in an attempt to stop identity theft.
tifreak8x wrote:
Indiana is making you show social security cards, proof of citizenship and birth certificate, in an attempt to stop identity theft.
...in order to get your Drivers' License, or for normal day-to-day activities?
I can't see the license Sad

lol @ eyes HAZ; mine are eyes BRO.

Also my brother has a new license from NC; it's vertical instead of horizontal like the rest of the planet.

tifreak8x wrote:

Haha I remember when I went to get my driving permit; They wanted me to have a transcript to prove I was in school (drop-outs can't have licenses until they're 1Cool, SSN card, military ID, electric bill, birth certificate, a parent (she had a whole different set of ID to bring), and $35. I'm surprised I didn't get a security clearance after all of that Razz
In Texas, with the new licenses, under 21 is vertical and 21+ is traditional horizontal Razz
I believe that was the same with the old license design as well Smile
I wasn't aware people in Texas were smart enough to operate motor vehicles.
They aren't...
swivelgames wrote:
They aren't...

Neither are people in Illinois. Apparently, a stop sign means keep going foreward unless you're over 60, then it means stop, sit there for ten minutes, then you can move again.
Svakk wrote:
Neither are people in Illinois. Apparently, a stop sign means keep going foreward unless you're over 60, then it means stop, sit there for ten minutes, then you can move again.

You can't complain about drivers until you are old enough to drive.
allynfolksjr wrote:
I wasn't aware people in Texas were smart enough to operate motor vehicles.

You should see what happens here as soon as a single snow flake falls on the roads Laughing
LOL at:
Eyes: HAZ

nice to know you haz eyes then.
You're a bit late on that one Wink
KeithJohansen wrote:
Also, lulz @ "Eyes HAZ". It's good to know that Texas licenses inform that the owner haz eyez Razz
Laughing
Kllrnohj wrote:
Svakk wrote:

As I Said.
Svakk wrote:
Kllrnohj wrote:
Svakk wrote:

As I Said.

That's not you.
LOL you're 23?
swivelgames wrote:
0x5 you're 23?

If he is 23 then I'm the pope. Its probably his older brothers or something like that...

And Svakk, that picture is way too small and blurry to prove anything.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours