Why is he climbing a mountain?
Does that bring you to four or to five internets that you've managed to win from me? Also, I'd like to see the episode to which this refers.
It's about one of the movies. Not sure which one.
Haha. Evil or Very Mad Maybe he was meant to be a geologist.
<= dies laughing
I don't know why he's climbing the mountain but his hand signs suggest that he's doing something epic.
For you.
alex10819 wrote:
It's about one of the movies. Not sure which one.

Star Trek V: The Final Frontier

Movie where we find out Spock has a step brother, and he wants to find God at the center of the universe, blah blah blah.

And shows some epic rocket boots that I would totally love to have. =p
Why is he climbing a mountain?
To hug the mountain. To envelope that mountain. He wants to make love to the mountain.
I don't know why he's climbing the mountain, but this is the epic part of his trip:

Oh, cool, the Gorn.
alex10819 wrote:
Oh, cool, the Gorn.
Wow, worst costume ever, too.
I want the two minutes of my life back.
swivelgames wrote:
I want the two minutes of my life back.

0x5
That was a classic episode though!

I mean, how many Star Trek episodes are there that involve building guns from logs while being chased around by a gorn?
alex10819 wrote:
That was a classic episode though!

I mean, how many Star Trek episodes are there that involve building guns from logs while being chased around by a gorn?

True, but how many Star Trek episodes does the enemy swing his arms six feet above your head at half a foot a second???
Have you ever watched TOS? Just about all of them Very Happy
alex10819 wrote:
Have you ever watched TOS? Just about all of them Very Happy

No, not much of a Star Trek guy, more of a SW and LOTR
The Vasquez Rocks are even capable of giving Keanu Reeves some emotion. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours