Svakk wrote:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
comicIDIOT wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
And how are you going to enforce that, although it is definitely a good idea? Many kids' parents would still buy them the games and the XBox Live subscription.
The parents my buy the Subscription, but the kids birthday is still on the account - more than likely. Disable M-Rated [online] play for underage kids. It's simple and effective.

That's so easy to bypass there's no point in it even being there.

comicIDIOT wrote:
Also, the language that a lot of players use online is awful. The parents don't seem to ever hear their kids screaming those words (as well as the words back over the TV if it's not going though a headset) and don't care to look at what game is being played.

The language can be colorful and hilarious at times, but for little kids their vocabulary is so tiny all they manage to say is "omg ur such a faegit" and "stop kilin me you n00bz"

Perfect example:

comicIDIOT wrote:
Though, the "Chocolate Milk Kid" is classic.

I hate this censored. I was just playing modern warfare on live and some kid that sounds like hes six comes out of friggen nowhere and thinks hes so cool, so i bust a cap in his censored. The kids starts freaking out "You censored!" "Why you kill me censored!" I almost pissed myself, it was sooo funny. You know what was best? when me and the rest of my clan came in and blew up that censored. I think you should be able to report someone if there's like a 3 year old playin an M game. But ya know, stupid Gates probably would pull some crap about how its bad for buisness and whatnot.

Ugh. I will work this out someday. :/

Laughing That was pretty freaking funny were you one that killed the little midget because if you were that in my opinion would be the best part of that story
As the days go by i am starting to see people that are annoying me.
lafferjm wrote:
Haha, I have no idea about whom you're talking.
sure you don't Evil or Very Mad
lafferjm wrote:

Just remember, way back when you got pissed at me for trolling you.

@Steelersfan: Double post one more time and I'm just going to start deleting both posts.
True but I haven't mentioned any names yet.
Troll.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours