Svakk wrote:
Haha. Wow, this got a lot worse than i expected it to. Appearently i did something bad that wasn't family appropriate so thats that. Just pop a chill pill guys and suck it up. We wouldn't even be having this disscussion if Kerm hadn't made this here site, but thanks for backing me up on this, i might need your help another time Smile

STFU you damn groupie; if it weren't for Kerm, we'd be posting actual lulcats instead of CornyPopsicleStickJokecats.

foamy3 wrote:
Go post it on Evil Trifecta. Isn't that what it's for?

Exactly.
LOL
comicIDIOT wrote:
The Ceiling one was clever!

KermMartian wrote:
Svakk wrote:
Oh, now i see, Kerm can't take a joke.
Kerm found them extremely entertaining. Smile Kerm removed them for the family atmosphere though.
Perhaps links rather than images? D: I'm interested!
Kerm said on SAX to put the Kerm one back on, in retrospect it wasn't the end of the world.
KermMartian wrote:
comicIDIOT wrote:
The Ceiling one was clever!

KermMartian wrote:
Svakk wrote:
Oh, now i see, Kerm can't take a joke.
Kerm found them extremely entertaining. Smile Kerm removed them for the family atmosphere though.
Perhaps links rather than images? D: I'm interested!
Kerm said on SAX to put the Kerm one back on, in retrospect it wasn't the end of the world.

haha okay thanks.

Quote:
STFU you damn groupie; if it weren't for Kerm, we'd be posting actual lulcats instead of CornyPopsicleStickJokecats.

Two Words:
Chill. Pill.

swivelgames wrote:
Svakk wrote:
but thanks for backing me up on this, i might need your help another time Smile

hmmm... *scratches chin*
This is true... Save your ammunition men. We will indeed need it for another day Evil or Very Mad 0x5

At least someone understands my perspective
Svakk wrote:
Two Words:
Chill. Pill.

[announcer] And we'll be right back to VH1's Top Catch Phrases of the 90's right after this! [/announcer]
foamy3 wrote:
Svakk wrote:
Two Words:
Chill. Pill.

[announcer] And we'll be right back to VH1's Top Catch Phrases of the 90's right after this! [/announcer]

haha okay ill give you that. Very Happy
Whoa look, Ultimate Dev'r has the power to edit posts other than his own! That's amazing! Shock
KermMartian wrote:
Whoa look, Ultimate Dev'r has the power to edit posts other than his own! That's amazing! Shock

?
KermMartian wrote:

Sw33t does this mean you've promoted me to global mod now? Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours