Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
QuinnZhao wrote:
First: Congratulation Kerm!!

Second: Why didn't take double major English with Electric Engineering? Unless, you already took another major along with EE?
Oh believe me, the workload at my school barely allows you to sleep with a single major, let alone a minor or a double major. Very Happy

And thanks . Smile

Somebody has poor time management skills Razz 0x5
Tell that to me at 3am while I'm finishing assignments, every day. Razz I'm sure I'd be very receptive to your well-founded sentiments then. Sad
KermMartian wrote:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
QuinnZhao wrote:
First: Congratulation Kerm!!

Second: Why didn't take double major English with Electric Engineering? Unless, you already took another major along with EE?
Oh believe me, the workload at my school barely allows you to sleep with a single major, let alone a minor or a double major. Very Happy

And thanks . Smile

Somebody has poor time management skills Razz 0x5
Tell that to me at 3am while I'm finishing assignments, every day. Razz I'm sure I'd be very receptive to your well-founded sentiments then. Sad

Stop whining; I'm going after 2 majors and 2 minors and I still get to bed before midnight Razz You sir, have poor time management skills Bad Idea
No, I go to the best engineering school in the nation. Very Happy How's your sissy school where you can do 2 majors and 2 minors and get to bed by midnight now? Very Happy
KermMartian wrote:
No, I go to the best engineering school in the nation. Very Happy How's your sissy school where you can do 2 majors and 2 minors and get to bed by midnight now? Very Happy

Who says your school's the best? According to US News & World your "sissy school" isn't even ranked Razz

Either way after working for a few years where you got your degree and what your GPA were become irrelevant.
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Who says your school's the best? According to US News & World your "sissy school" isn't even ranked Razz

Either way after working for a few years where you got your degree and what your GPA were become irrelevant.

http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/college/bacc-north-search

Cooper Union
* New York, NY
* Rank 1
* Score 100
* Tier 1
KermMartian wrote:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/college/bacc-north-search

Cooper Union
* New York, NY
* Rank 1
* Score 100
* Tier 1

Ah; so your college is the best regional college that doesn't offer a Ph.D. degree program? Also, it's not ranked as a #1 engineering school, but overall as a school where "[they] grant fewer than half their degrees in liberal arts disciplines."

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours