sswb1 wrote:
i suport elrune
I think what you meant to say there was something more akin to:

I support Elrune.
sorry i mis spell when im tierd
No excuse for not checking your post.

sswb1 wrote:
sorry i mis spell when im tierd

Sorry, I misspell things when I'm tired.

Svakk wrote:
I'm not really a huge coder but if i can help in anyway im willing to help.

Good Luck Elrune. I look foreward to seeing this when its completed.

Good luck Elrune. I look forward to seeing this when it's completed.

KermMartian wrote:
I certainly have no problem with "Cemetech's" TBG working with your TBG-related coding staff, and I'm sure Elfprince13 would be interested as well; ow do all the people you mentioned feel about it?

how
Svakk wrote:
Wow.... take a lap nazi. Noone gives a crap about proper grammer when it comes to online. As long as it doesn't annoy anyone (Ultimate Dev'r and Elfprince) your fine.
Incorrect, people who use correct and proper spelling and grammar come across as much more intelligent online. You should have typed:

No one gives [an expletive] about proper grammar when it comes to the Internet. As long as it doesn't annoy anyone (Ultimate Dev'r and Elfprince) you're fine.
Svakk wrote:
Wow.... take a lap nazi. Noone gives a crap about proper grammer when it comes to online. As long as it doesn't annoy anyone (Ultimate Dev'r and Elfprince) your fine.

Wow, take a lap Nazi. No one online gives a crap about proper grammer. As long as it doesn't annoy anyone (Ultimate Dev'r and Elfprince), you're fine.

Sorry, but this Nazi doesn't have time for lap dances Wink

And yes, people do care about proper grammar on the internet, mainly me. Stop typing as if you're texting; you have a full keyboard, so use it.
Grammar Nazi wrote:
And yes, people do care about proper grammar on the internet, mainly me. Stop typing as if you're texting; you have a full keyboard, so use it.
. . . proper grammar on the Internet . . .

Also, it seems as though Grammar Nazi condones the use of improper grammar while sending text messages over the phone. Funny.

EDIT:
Grammar Nazi wrote:
Good luck Elrune.
Good luck, Elrune.

Grammar Nazi wrote:
Wow, take a lap Nazi.
Wow, take a lap, Nazi.
split.
elfprince13 wrote:
split.

You missed one: http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=84697#84697

jfabi82 wrote:
Grammar Nazi wrote:
. . . proper grammar on the Internet . . .

Also, it seems as though Grammar Nazi condones the use of improper grammar while sending text messages over the phone. Funny.

EDIT:
Grammar Nazi wrote:
Good luck Elrune.
Good luck, Elrune.

Grammar Nazi wrote:
Wow, take a lap Nazi.
Wow, take a lap, Nazi.

Congratulations; you have corrected the Grammar Nazi. For this achievement you receive a gold star:

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours