Also, this thread should be used for youtubes. If you want to post a funny image, do it in the funny image thread.
I liked that! Pretty funny.
tifreak8x wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/qJvq5.png

edit by comic: while the photo was funny I don't think it's particularly family friendly.

Hehe That is awesome!

also sorrry for the delay, I need to look here more. Wink
merthsoft wrote:

Also, this thread should be used for youtubes. If you want to post a funny image, do it in the funny image thread.

Did anyone else notice Captain Picard sitting right there next to Qui-Gon Jin? I'm disappointed he didn't say anything in that clip; Patrick Stewart can be a very funny man. Is there a full episode somewhere I can watch?
DShiznit wrote:
Did anyone else notice Captain Picard sitting right there next to Qui-Gon Jin? I'm disappointed he didn't say anything in that clip; Patrick Stewart can be a very funny man. Is there a full episode somewhere I can watch?

Here's some of Patrick Stewart:

There's also this idea....
comicIDIOT wrote:

Oh, God...

I find this amusing not for any political reason, but for how bad this woman is at faking broken English. She annunciates every word perfectly, which makes it sound more like she's recovering from a traumatic brain injury than having trouble speaking a non-native language.
souvik1997 wrote:

I should send that to some old biology teachers of mine. It would make for an... interesting... lesson.

EDIT- I just saw this awesome movie trailer and had to share it(in link form because there's some NSFW language partway in)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn3cmYJ4Pw4&feature=youtu.be
It's good to see that Iron Sky is finally being released - it's been in production for about six years.

Here's Limmy waxing lyrical about swings. (Contains strong language, and that's not just the Scots).
seana11 wrote:
comicIDIOT wrote:

Oh, God...

Make it stop Sad

comicIDIOT wrote:

Good Idea

Also, let this crawl into your brain and infest it. I haven't been able to get it out for about a week now.

[edit]

also:

Someone posted one of this guy's songs in the brony thread, so I figured I'd post another one here Razz His style reminds me of Dragonforce Smile

Oh yeah, that guy is awesome. Have you heard his Harry Potter ballad? It's like that song was made for metal. His Skyrim one however is the most epic by far.
elfprince13 wrote:
Also, let this crawl into your brain and infest it. I haven't been able to get it out for about a week now.

I'm thoroughly disappointed that song as reached it's download limit on Soundcloud. I must find it somewhere! Neutral
comicIDIOT wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:

I'm thoroughly disappointed that song as reached it's download limit on Soundcloud. I must find it somewhere! Neutral

1. Install Real Player
2. Hover over the upper right corner of the video
3. click "download with real player"
4. ?????
5. Profit
I'd prefer to stay as far away from RealPlayer as possible.
comicIDIOT wrote:

Infested your brain too, huh? I can send it to you via email if you want.
comicIDIOT wrote:
I'd prefer to stay as far away from RealPlayer as possible.

I used to think that way too, but it's actually not that bad. Just ignore it and pretend it's not there. That's what I do.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 31 of 36
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours