rivereye wrote:
ok, would be nice to see. I hope index.php and index.html don't conflict with eacother, unless you make a nuke directory.

If there is an index.html and an index.php, the webserver's order-of-importance would determine which gets used (generallly the index.html would show up, but going to ~/index.php would still work too, this makes it real easy to have a flash intro or something to a PHP-Nuke or similar site)
rivereye wrote:
maybe I go with that approarch to my site, because there are a few things I want to do on my site that Nuke won't allow, will try later.

like what? you can always edit it/add whatever you want....
Javascript on the main page. Part of the BASIC Elite Webring, would be nice to have it show on the main page.
rivereye wrote:
Javascript on the main page. Part of the BASIC Elite Webring, would be nice to have it show on the main page.

you can do that. Just make it a module (either yourself or using something like the module creator - google around), and make that the default "home" page for your site
Yeah, you can definitely just write your own module for phpnuke.
yeah, but you aren't doing anything with it Razz

besides, your site/domain isn't up/registered yet anyway
I can't write modules yet, I have to learn PHP to do that I think. I will look into it though. Thanks for the advice.
Modules are VERY easy to write, and it doesn't have to be all in PHP either.
would somebody be willing to help me with this at all? All help appreciated.
I might if I have time, but you know about me and time. Smile
yeah... you still owe me ASM... liar...
Laughing Tell you what...how about we make a list of all the projects I owe people and make them.
you dont have to do the one i requested, i dont need it anymore... i gave up that project after waiting for you for...umm... about 2-3 months... now i need a program detection script... detect all programs where the SECOND line is ::alex10819
OK, that's relatively easy...is it for a pseudo-shell?
its going in a shell that will play any Alex10819 production game. i want it second line so they can still be DCS or MOS compatible...
uh, why not make it detect the extra : then :DCS, then your logo.
no... the program would look like this:

::DCS
::Alex10819
:Disp "hello world!"
:Return

this program would be compatible with MirageOS, DCS, and Mouse2.0
one problem, all BASIC is DCS compatible, and what about DCS icons, they are on the second row, so another problem, think it over a little more.
Idea Put it at the end of the file...
or just look for all three headers.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours