so I just found out I'm not the only Albertan coder! TI-newb from UTI is from Calgary, I really thought I was the only one, so I'm going to be mentoring him in the ways of the calc, and pretty soon Canada will take over teh TI-community
Eeems wrote:
so I just found out I'm not the only Albertan coder! TI-newb from UTI is from Calgary, I really thought I was the only one, so I'm going to be mentoring him in the ways of the calc, and pretty soon Canada will take over teh TI-community

Your milk comes in bags; therefore, your argument is invalid.
...we make beef and oil, not milk...
Eeems wrote:
...we make beef and oil, not milk...

When you go to the grocery store, this is what you see in the dairy isle:

When I go to a grocery store, this is what I see:

Therefore, your argument is invalid Razz
I see what you see, where did you get this from?
Eeems wrote:
I see what you see, where did you get this from?

In Canada, milk comes in bags; you have never seen a jug of milk before until you saw that picture Razz
no I see it in the store and my fridge
Eeems wrote:

liar your milk comes in bags.

/thread.
I will prove it to you by taking a picture, but tomorrow, because I am tired right now
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Eeems wrote:

liar your milk comes in bags.

/thread.

/thread
I do believe it's [/thread] not /thread, and no, I started the thread so I'll finish it
Eeems wrote:
I do believe it's [/thread] not /thread, and no, I started the thread so I'll finish it

/thread isn't bbcode, so no brackets. And there's obviously nothing else you can contribute you Canadafag, so

/thread
UD wrote:
And there's obviously nothing else you can contribute you Canadafag, so

ummm, I consider that a personal attack, and aren't we not allowed to do that?
Eeems wrote:
UD wrote:
And there's obviously nothing else you can contribute you Canadafag, so

ummm, I consider that a personal attack, and aren't we not allowed to do that?

lrn2sarcasm
This is funny. Do you realize that he doesn't seriously believe that your point is invalid because your milk comes in bags, which he knows it doesn't? This is called trolling, welcome to the internet.
no, I do know, but it's getting really annoying because I can't even have a normal topic without him trolling and I am seriously thinking about leaving this forum because of how spammish it's becoming, we can't even have a real conversation without somebody trolling it to death
Well, it's only really Ultimate Dev'r that trolls. Kllrnohj trolls to some extent, but his trolls are usually equally factual and contain solid facts. Just ignore the users that bother you and they'll get bored.
My milk comes in a bag and I'm from the US. I've seen it in cartons when I visited New Jersey once, but here in Pennsylvania, it comes in bags.
Eeems wrote:
no, I do know, but it's getting really annoying because I can't even have a normal topic without him trolling and I am seriously thinking about leaving this forum because of how spammish it's becoming, we can't even have a real conversation without somebody trolling it to death

There aren't any real conversations to begin with.

KermMartian wrote:
Well, it's only really Ultimate Dev'r that trolls. Kllrnohj trolls to some extent, but his trolls are usually equally factual and contain solid facts. Just ignore the users that bother you and they'll get bored.

Don't forget Nicky.
foamy3 wrote:
My milk comes in a bag and I'm from the US. I've seen it in cartons when I visited New Jersey once, but here in Pennsylvania, it comes in bags.

I want milk bags!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours