Well, I am still workin on the battle engine, though I have made some progress, and hope to have it done soon. I also came up with some future improvements on the game that will come with new installments:

Magic/items in battles
tracks breath (subtracted by moving -7, probably increases like hp does, when at 0, cannot move), hunger and thirst (subtracted at a slower rate than hp, once at 0, will subtract hp)
power attacks, like on ffvii limit breaks
maybe 20+ random enemies
close to 250 rooms of exploration
one or two cheats activated through the command interface... Smile

And what ever else I decide to do along the way. Maybe add some items to the stores, and definitely add items to be found/picked up.
I will have to try this out.

Off topic: getting an 89 Titanium, just debating where to get it from (Ebay or Sams Club)
Definitely eBay - it's cheaper. Smile
Sams is 136.78, hard to beat.
rivereye wrote:
Sams is 136.78, hard to beat.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Texas-Instruments-TI-89-Titanium-Graphic-Calculator-New_W0QQitemZ5793708931QQcategoryZ50581QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
http://cgi.ebay.com/TI-89-TITANIUM-Graphing-Calculator-NEW-IN-BOX_W0QQitemZ5793798432QQcategoryZ50581QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

better yet, this one is a buy now of $100

http://cgi.ebay.com/TI-89-ti-89-Titanium-Graphing-Calculator-BRAND-NEW_W0QQitemZ5794402866QQcategoryZ50581QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
yeah, well, I am looking for new in box.
those were ALL new in-box, didn't you notice the titles???
Yeah, eBay is a good resource, as long as you are skilled at separating the true deals from the scams. Smile
ok, but now my father found out and is kinda stopping me from buying it, this sucks.
Surprised Why, he doesn't like eBay? Smile
I know how you feel, my parents are the same.
no, he buys all kinds of stuff on ebay, and some good deals also. I bought my iPod on ebay. He thinks I don't need an 89/Ti
Laughing But everyone needs one of those!! Very Happy
Not really, I have 2 89s, and I am happy... Smile

Anyways, to get back on topic, TI-City's Battle System (TBS) is starting to take shape. For the beta, you will take turns hitting, but for the final version, the first strike will be dependant on speed/evasion, and there after, it will be Actively Timed Battle. More on this as it progresses...
Cool, sounds like a fun project.
Not really, just gonna be a big pain in the shorts to get coded...
For those that are interested, I have made progress in the beta battle system, the only things needing accomplished are the ability to save and load data, and view the spoils of victory after a battle. Once that is finished, I will begin work on Star Trek.
Hehe...nice!
That probably means I should finish the ASM script for you, doesn't it? Cool
The circle one would be great, and by what I got, it would be the easiest for you to make...

On a OT note... The BASIC Elite link has been clicked 20 times...
Oh, the circle one? That's really easy, I was talking about the harder pic-exist-to-list one.
If you could get them both that would be great, but the circle one is higher on the priority list for me, since Star Trek is my next project that I will FINISH, not just work on forever... Smile

Oh wait, I still have to work on the 83+ version... Crying Rolling Eyes

Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours