14%  [ 3 ]
41-50
 4%  [ 1 ]
51-60
 4%  [ 1 ]
60+
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

We should thank God for gifting brandonw with his amazing programming abilities.
elfprince13 wrote:
We should thank God for gifting brandonw with his amazing programming abilities.
Indeed, but also thank BrandonW for applying them. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
Indeed, but also thank BrandonW for applying them. Smile

something which not all of us choose to do on a regular basis Wink
foamy3 wrote:
rthprog wrote:
(thank god for brandonw's GroupTool!)

Yeah, don't thank brandonw for it, or anything silly like that...

or perhaps I was unintentionally implying that
brandonw = calc deity?
rthprog wrote:
foamy3 wrote:
rthprog wrote:
(thank god for brandonw's GroupTool!)

Yeah, don't thank brandonw for it, or anything silly like that...

or perhaps I was intentionally implying that
brandonw = calc deity?

fixed that for you Wink
i had at one time 80+ games on my ti 84+(SE) now i need to link my Graphing Calculator back up to a computer to get all of my games back.
movallerik wrote:
i had at one time 80+ games on my ti 84+(SE) now i need to link my Graphing Calculator back up to a computer to get all of my games back.
The real test of your calculator prowess though is how many of those game were written by you. Smile
movallerik wrote:

Wow, instead of using the word "calculator," you used a picture of a calculator!? How clever and time efficient! OMG MLK
KermMartian wrote:
movallerik wrote:
The real test of your calculator prowess though is how many of those game were written by you. Smile

only 12 were writen by me for my precalc class
OK, that's fair enough, at least you know how to program; I'd have less respect if they were all other people's programs. Smile Are your programs polished enough to publish? If so, you might consider doing so.
KermMartian wrote:

I disagree; I've only written a few games because I really don't play games... how many programs that were written by you, as well as how many people in your class use your programs, would be a better judge =D I basically learned to program by writing programs to do almost everything in math class, not games.
KermMartian wrote:
OK, that's fair enough, at least you know how to program; I'd have less respect if they were all other people's programs. Smile Are your programs polished enough to publish? If so, you might consider doing so.

Most of them were polished enough but after precalc my brother cleared my calcs ram and rom so I had to redownload all of my games and then downloaded some AP Calc programs because I got really lazy and busy with 4 so classes and cross country, wrestling and track
cleared your rom? really? lqtm

*EDIT*
hey wait, you re-downloaded your polished games? Could you give us a link?

*EDIT2*
yay, you updated your extracurriculars...?
Jeesh, how long ago was this!!??? it seems like your calc was cleared... last year...

Anyways, 4 classes really isn't that bad =D Even if they're all APs, that sounds like an easy year....
rthprog wrote:

*EDIT*

none of the programs i made r on the web. I downloaded all my programs that i had download earlier in the year from ticalc.org and i got Doors CS from here and its the only on i use
Well as soon as you write some new programs, please post them up... I would love to see/show you how to improve them!

(I don't mean to be a douche, but what's with all the typos? )
rthprog wrote:

*EDIT*

*EDIT2*
yay, you updated your extracurriculars...?
Jeesh, how long ago was this!!??? it seems like your calc was cleared... last year...

Anyways, 4 classes really isn't that bad =D Even if they're all APs, that sounds like an easy year....

Im a varsity athlete and i did not get a break from one sport to another and i have a part time jab at hardees and right know i have one AP class and two open periods where all i do is mess with my TI-84+ SE refining my ability with xLIB. with prom this weekend i might be sleeping through all of my morning classes on monday.
KermMartian wrote:

Most of them were polished enough but after precalc my brother cleared my calcs ram and rom so I had to redownload all of my games and then downloaded some AP Calc programs because I got really lazy and busy with 4 so classes and cross country.
I have a little over 60 programs on my calc currently.
steelersfan1693 wrote:
I have a little over 60 programs on my calc currently.
I have 57 programs on my emulator where I'm testing Doors CS betas, and precisely 8 programs on my hardware TI-84+.
150+ programs
probably something like 50 games, most of which I put on 3 years ago
80+ math programs, some of which I have written, the rest of which I downloaded from ticalc.org then modified many of them to make them more compatible with MirageOS
about 15 chem programs, most if not all from ticalc.org
and about 10 physics programs, all but one of which are from ticalc.org (the one I wrote would be amazing if I ever finish it, but that would probably take 30+ hours)

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours