Hello, I am new to calculator programming! I am looking to find an youtube client for the TI-84. It would be nice if it can also support youtubes high-definition video also. I plan on getting a usb to component adaptor so I can hook it up to my frineds TV.
lol good luck with that.
i would like this too, cud someone plz get me a link to this program
RayRomano wrote:
Hello, I am new to calculator programming! I am looking to find an youtube client for the TI-84. It would be nice if it can also support youtubes high-definition video also. I plan on getting a usb to component adaptor so I can hook it up to my frineds TV.

vidoe unrelated
[/youtube]

That is one trippy vid.
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
RayRomano wrote:

vidoe unrelated
[/youtube]

That is one trippy vid.

What. The. Hell.
I reaad an article about this the other day but I can't find it right now. If any1 else saw this story could you please post a link!![/youtube]
Your insolence and refusal to accept Jesus Christ as your personal savior is appalling.
RayRomano wrote:
I reaad an article about this the other day but I can't find it right now. If any1 else saw this story could you please post a link!![/youtube]

Here's Your Link
thejesuschristfoundation wrote:
Your insolence and refusal to accept Jesus Christ as your personal savior is appalling.

dude it's seriously not cool to force you religion on everyone else!!
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
RayRomano wrote:

Here's Your Link

lol that's a pretty sweet vid i'll have to show it to my friend when I get this shit working
Double posting is frowned upon Bad Idea
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:

IM SORRY I DOBULE POSTED BUT LOOK YOU JUST DID IT TOO!!!
dude i did that once it was so weird
I hope you know i'm just trying to save you
RayRomano wrote:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:

INDEED I DID, BUT I DID IT IN STYLE Cool
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
RayRomano wrote:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:

INDEED I DID, BUT I DID IT IN STYLE Cool

http://www.edmontonsun.com/Entertainment/Music/2009/03/29/8923366-sun.html